Freewriting: Trimming the Fat

A new fun experiment in blogging is Freewriting, which means, as far as I know, you need to sit and just write. I probably was supposed to time it or something but I have a hard time concentrating and not getting distracted so this wasn’t all in one shot.

Anyway, here is my go at Freewriting Friday 😀

I don’t understand the big deal of fried chicken. I don’t know, it just doesn’t do anything for me, I think it’s kind of boring. I also hate the skin on chicken and I hate fat on any kind of meat. You might think all of this would keep me skinny but that’s obviously not the case. That really isn’t fair, I don’t eat any fat or skin and very few fried foods, that should be a plus for me. That should give me like 20 pounds I think. I have a lot of cleavage right now. Why do I always notice them? I can’t seem to pretend they aren’t there, like my arm or my nose. I mean, I know my nose is there since I’m always pushing up glasses up on it but I don’t actively think about my nose very often. I think about my boobs all the time. Just today I was thinking that they are a really pretty color. My skin is a nice fair pink color and my nipples are a rosey pink I guess you could call it. I think our house should now be called The Cul-de-sac of the Damned. I got that idea from Two and a Half Men as I get a lot of my ideas. Ok, so none that I can think of at this very moment cut I’m pretty sure it’s happened. I now need to go watch a new episode of Bizarre Foods so I can cringe and gag for the next hour. It’s better than any of those links you find at Avi’s blog 😉

————————

Go and vote for my photo because why the hell not? It’s not one of my best photos ever but I think it’s pretty interesting at least. The best stuff is at my photoblog of course.

1. The Absurdist

February 29, 2008 at 7:39 am

Hey girl. Cute freewrite. I need to go add you to my list on my entry.

BTW, go to my site and go to the link for the timer that I use (schoolteachers use it, and it’s all online). I just set it and wait for the buzzer to go off. I use it for everything; cooking, remembering to stop and do a quick meditation, you name it.

I am going to go add you now!

The Absurdist’s last blog post..Freewriting Friday

2. cheri

February 29, 2008 at 9:58 am

That photo was great! And that’s much more than I ever wanted to know about anyone else’s boobs – thank you! 😀

3. themuttprincess

February 29, 2008 at 1:02 pm

It is fun to see how people think… What links things to other things in their mind.

You are certainly very interesting. You went from fried chicken to discribing your nipples!!!

themuttprincess’s last blog post..This that and another thing:

4. Dana

February 29, 2008 at 2:47 pm

I hate the skin and fat too!
    Hey I found you thru my blog, thanks for the comment LOL No gravy included as I hate gravy. Yeah another thing you’d think would keep ME skinny too, but NO of course not! LOL I got the mashed potatoes out of my hair now. I’ll have to check out your pages when I have more time.

Dana’s last blog post..Mashed Potatoes!

5. metalmom

February 29, 2008 at 3:35 pm

Nice job on the Freewrite! I am addicted to Bizarre Foods! I am totally hooked on the Food channel. (even though I can’t cook for shit!

metalmom’s last blog post..Freewrite,Domino and Clowns

February 29, 2008 at 3:40 pm

Absurdist – I’ll give that a try next time although I tend to freeze up under pressure.

cheri – I’m here to inform.

Mutt – That is really how my brain is all the time.

Metalmom – That’s really the only show I’m into from the Food Network but my fubby loves all the shows and he’s a great cook. I don’t cook.

7. themuttprincess

February 29, 2008 at 4:00 pm

(I am like that as well… And if I don’t break up my posts it would all run together like a water painting in the rain… But not pretty, like some could be)

themuttprincess’s last blog post..This that and another thing:

8. DutchBitch

March 1, 2008 at 2:44 am

I always just write the shit that comes up in my mind… Does that mean that I always freewrite? LOL

DutchBitch’s last blog post..Dutch-A-Pimpin?: The Stinker

March 3, 2008 at 6:05 am

If you ever come visit (ha!) I will take you to a place where the fried chicken will make you a believer.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Cleavage Contest!

March 5, 2008 at 10:56 am

Mutt – Oh yes.

Dutchy – It might.

Fab – Oh I’ll visit, I probably woulda visited this year if it weren’t for the wedding and being poor and all.