Currently

I’m in a bit of a lull here, I had a lot of ideas for a while but right now I feel a little dried up…inspiration-wise. So I’m giving yall the opportunity again to ask me some questions, as absurd or thought-provoking as you like. Nothing is off-limits. I will give the opportunity on Crackbook as well if you want to do it there.
———————————–

• I’m kind of liking Twitter even though it’s basically useless although it more fun with Twirl!
  • I’ve gotten into Parking Wars on Crackbook and finally making some mullah.
  • I’m lovin the Sandie’s Shortbread 100 Calorie Right Bites because they really do satisfy my sugar craving for the day.
  • I’m really excited about this wedding site I found, only I wish I found it earlier. It helps you put together the seating.
  • I’m relieved I dropped off my wedding gown with a seamstress, now it isn’t haunting me like it was before.
  • I’m getting my shit together using Mint and I am in shock at how much we are spending on gas a month :what:
  • I’m going to have to get my craft on as I will soon be putting together the bridesmaid gifts (I’d say more but one of my BMs visits here).
  • I’ve been following a feed for WallpaperStock and finding fun wallpapers.
  • I’ve started making coffee and breakfast at home and not buying lunch when I’m at work.
  • I’m ecstatic that the movie I’ve been waiting for will be coming out in March!!! :dance:
  • I’m starting a new poll today on the sidebar, just for fun :thumbsup: (You must be registered and logged in, sorry but I hate when all the votes are guests)

February 28, 2008 at 9:05 am

What movie are you waiting for?

How does Abs have twice as many comments as me? Are you two sleeping together?

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..We’ve all done things we aren’t proud of?

2. cheri

February 28, 2008 at 10:40 am

What is Mint? And what movie are you looking forward to? I’m looking forward to (dare I say it) Sex and the City!! :clap:

3. bluepaintred

February 28, 2008 at 11:20 am

I voted!

We spend roughly 60/week on gas

how were you getting your early Am coffee fix if you were not making coffee at home in the morning before?

bluepaintred’s last blog post..That Hump? Thats just where I burried Wednesday’s Calandar page

February 28, 2008 at 11:41 am

Fab – I thought I linked it, it’s “21”. She satisfies me in a different way, obviously with more comments.

Cheri – Ok I swear there was a link…and mint.com is a place to help with personal finances.

BPR – I’m guess we spend between $100-$120 a week on gas. I got it at work at the cafeteria.

February 28, 2008 at 11:48 am

I liked Twitter when TwitterIM was working, but now that it’s not, it’s hard for me to keep up with it.

Avitable’s last blog post..Blogrolling with my homies

February 28, 2008 at 12:03 pm

avi – Twirl works nice but I don’t always keep up with it either, I mostly talk to Abs.

** I did link, you have to roll the mouse over to see :dunce:

February 28, 2008 at 12:25 pm

I’ll check Twirl out.

Avitable’s last blog post..Blogrolling with my homies

February 28, 2008 at 12:26 pm

Wait – do you mean Twhirl?

Avitable’s last blog post..Blogrolling with my homies

February 28, 2008 at 1:22 pm

Yes sorry, that’s what I meant. See…I can’t think straight it’s ridiculous.

10. themuttprincess

February 28, 2008 at 1:41 pm

I have never tried Twitter. I can’t even keep up with Crackbook. My life has been too damn busy.

themuttprincess’s last blog post..Yesterday?.

11. Jen

February 28, 2008 at 2:58 pm

Ask a question eh? Ok….Am I ever going to see warm temperatures again? It’s -15 C today with a windchild of -30!!!!

Jen’s last blog post..Time for a meme, because I’ve not nothing better today!

12. Jeffrey Ellis

February 28, 2008 at 3:28 pm

Okay, first a challenge, then a question.

The challenge: Go to your browser’s history, and tell us the last ten different web sites you visited (not just different pages within the same site). And why you visited them.

The question: What web sites do you visit daily? More than once a day?

Jeffrey Ellis’s last blog post..Song Parody: Fly By Night

13. cheri

February 28, 2008 at 4:00 pm

Well shit if you didn’t link it – I just didn’t pay attention ๐Ÿ™‚

February 28, 2008 at 4:14 pm

She has more time, hence more comments, but no one loves you as much as I do!

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..We’ve all done things we aren’t proud of?

February 28, 2008 at 5:34 pm

Mutt – Well busy is good, I have too much time on my hands I suppose.

Jen – I’m not a weather woman.

Jeffrey – Ok.

Cheri – I should make links more noticeable.

Fab – I know that and I have some good stuff to send your way soon once I find something to send it in.

16. The Absurdist

February 29, 2008 at 7:43 am

What’s Mint?

What’s your favorite sexual position?

Do you think I am gay?

Do you think you are gay?

Do you love me?

What’s your favorite thing about ME?

๐Ÿ˜‰