I’m in a bit of a lull here, I had a lot of ideas for a while but right now I feel a little dried up…inspiration-wise. So I’m giving yall the opportunity again to ask me some questions, as absurd or thought-provoking as you like. Nothing is off-limits. I will give the opportunity on Crackbook as well if you want to do it there.
- I’m kind of liking Twitter even though it’s basically useless although it more fun with Twirl!
- I’ve gotten into Parking Wars on Crackbook and finally making some mullah.
- I’m lovin the Sandie’s Shortbread 100 Calorie Right Bites because they really do satisfy my sugar craving for the day.
- I’m really excited about this wedding site I found, only I wish I found it earlier. It helps you put together the seating.
- I’m relieved I dropped off my wedding gown with a seamstress, now it isn’t haunting me like it was before.
- I’m getting my shit together using Mint and I am in shock at how much we are spending on gas a month :what:
- I’m going to have to get my craft on as I will soon be putting together the bridesmaid gifts (I’d say more but one of my BMs visits here).
- I’ve been following a feed for WallpaperStock and finding fun wallpapers.
- I’ve started making coffee and breakfast at home and not buying lunch when I’m at work.
- I’m ecstatic that the movie I’ve been waiting for will be coming out in March!!! :dance:
- I’m starting a new poll today on the sidebar, just for fun :thumbsup: (You must be registered and logged in, sorry but I hate when all the votes are guests)