How To Be My BFF
- If you were to choose between Blaine and Duckie, you would choose Duckie. If you do not know what I’m talking about then you have gone to the bottom of the list.
- You need to appreciate the beauty of both men and women. It helps if you like feminine men. It also helps if you show me your sweater muffins. If you do not have them then groping mine from time to time would suffice.
- You must appreciate My Kevin. You do not have to love him like I do but you must appreciate his talent.
- Have a willingness to dance and dance anywhere. You don’t have to give me a lap dance but it’s certainly a bonus :dance:
- You should know a few Foo Fighters songs and it helps to sing them to me sometimes. Hey, that’s how Erik got me :erik:
- Use lines from the show Friends on a fairly regular basis and not just “How you doin?” I want a little “How do you expect me to grow if you won’t let me blow?” or even “That’ll teach you to lick my muffins.” I realize it’s not easy but with more practice you’ll get the hang of it.
- Bring me bagels or back when I was eating them. To bring me bagels means true love. Cupcakes and other desserts mean love too. Hell, show up with coffee and I’ll PPH you forever :heart:
- Kissing my ass will pretty much guarantee that you are my very best friend forever even if you don’t do any of the rest.
:heart: Have you donated to my Relay for Life? :heart: