After This

I’ll know who is really my friend and who isn’t and then I can finally let the rest of you go.

I can’t wait for that day.

1. The Absurdist

February 22, 2008 at 5:01 pm

I don’t see anything, but I will support you in relay for life.

The Absurdist’s last blog post..I’m Gonna Get You Neckid

February 22, 2008 at 5:05 pm

I appreciate it, the button is right bellow the Top 10.

3. Crystal

February 23, 2008 at 12:12 am

I’m just curious as to how this post showed up in my rss subscription but not on your main page. It’s like I’m being singled out or something.

As for supporting you and the relay for like, while I’d like to donate, we’re flat broke for the next few weeks because of the work I missed when Eddie hurt his back and the crappy-ass appointments he’s got for physical therapy and checkups.

4. DutchBitch

February 23, 2008 at 3:12 am

It won’t let me donate. I think it’s hates Dutch donations!!! I had the same problem last year… Fuck that… Can I still be your friend? Please? Pretty Please???

DutchBitch’s last blog post..Estoy Con Estúpido

February 23, 2008 at 8:46 am

Why the fuck does everyone think this post has to do with Relay for Life?? It doesn’t, I was just venting and on my sideblog, which doesn’t show up on my main page.

6. gemini

February 23, 2008 at 8:47 am

Hug!

Ladies I dont think that this post in anyway was directed at any of you. An Cerntly not because you can or can not donate to the walk (Though the the fact that you love her enough to let her know that you want to is excellent!)

You are all really great friends!

gemini’s last blog post..Volume 3 of 100 things that you wanted to know about Gemini!

7. DutchBitch

February 23, 2008 at 8:49 am

Sorry…. *tiptoeing out of blog*

DutchBitch’s last blog post..Estoy Con Estúpido

February 23, 2008 at 8:53 am

Awww it’s ok, I understand how it came across wrong. It’s my fault, I was all nutty in my own little world. Sometimes you get all swept up in shit and just can’t see beyond yourself.

9. The Absurdist

February 23, 2008 at 11:20 am

Robin, get in line you whorey bitch.

It came through our feed readers!

I wuvs you too.