I’m guest posting over at The Absurdist’s place so go check it out and enjoy, I can be booked for all your guest posting needs. Today you get a chock full of bullets to satisfy your needs.
- I came across this article and I just reading it made me angry. Children at a 3 hour piano concert? You know, there is a reason you can’t take your dog everywhere, people should realize the same is true about their children.
- I got curious the other night and decided to find out what some of these 2 girls videos were about, or at least the newer ones. There are 3 now if you didn’t know. Well somehow I came across 2 guy 1 horse and I figured, if there wasn’t vomit or feces I could handle it. Wrong :twitchy: :yuck:
- I just shuddered again as the images bombarded my brain, I feel violated
- I wonder who I can get to watch this while I videotape their reaction?
- Gemini is trying to get me into knitting and book clubs, I keep telling her I am not as OLD as she is :gemini:
- Now that cupcakes are officially off the table I’m trying to decide on the cake. I want a plain cake option, we love carrot cake and then I’m also loving coconut. Maybe I should just have a chocolate fountain with stuff to dip it in :banghead:
- We saw the movie Definitely Maybe on our day off on Monday and it was really good. I mean, it was cute and sweet like a romantic comedy but it was well written and acted. I was really happy about how it ended up.
- Did you know it was made by the same people who made Love Actually
- So I’m trying to get together a few girls to do a boudoir photo shoot in Boston for a group rate, anyone want in? :robin:
- I’m done, go on your merry way :wave:
2 Videos 1 Girl Traumatized was posted on February 21, 2008 at 5:42 am in I'm Just Sayin and tagged as childfree, gemini, movies, wedding. It was last modified on February 21, 2008 at 5:42 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.