I Believe

I stole this from Angel but aren’t all meme’s stolen? Finish the sentencecheese.jpg with the first thought that comes to mind. I might tag a few people on Crackbook just for fun, watch out!

I know that alcohol shots make me drunk, I usually just don’t care.

I believe in Kevin Spacey and his gift on the world.

I fought a battle against carbs and lost, many times.

I am angered by stupid people I learn about from watching American Justice, don’t commit a crime unless you know you can get away with it :duh:

I love it when naturally skinny people get fat.

I need coffee to make it through the day and it’s Phat Tony’s fault for getting me addicted.

I take on step at a time, except when I take two.

I hear voices but I try to ignore the ones that tell me not to eat better.

I drink not nearly enough alcohol.

I hate all other drivers, each and every one of them.

I use my wit and charm to make friends and if that doesn’t work I pay them.

I want Rachel and Ross back in my life.

I like wearing fuck me boots.

I feel naughty today, like I need to discipline someone :whip:

I wear underwear only when necessary.

I left $5 by your nightstand since you never gave me a price.

I do find you irritating, but only when you speak.

I hope that we can adopt a child soon, I really have a lot of laundry that needs to be done.

I dream of moving to NYC, getting my own apartment and starting a sex column.

I drive the way I do to piss you off.

I listen only when a test is involved.

I type so I don’t have to list to you.

I think only when you want me to listen.

I wish market these things :robin:

I regret only sleeping with you last night because you were having a two for one special.

I care why I keep finding you outside my window at night.

I should try getting some work done, maybe not.

I am worried about that rash you have.

I said you need a coupon for that discount.

I wonder when will stop using my feminine whiles to get love and affection?

I changed from Xanax to good ol crack today.

I cry when I imagine you breeding.

I lose my virginity all the time.

I leave nothing left to the imagination.

February 20, 2008 at 9:13 am

Ooh, ooh, discipline me! I’ve been a baaaad boy!

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..I have a lot to cover today?

2. themuttprincess

February 20, 2008 at 10:06 am

I had no idea that adopting a child made you think of doing laundry.

I can see the connection, it just is funny!

(oh and the rash is going away. They make creams for it. WOO!)

😉

themuttprincess’s last blog post..Hump day Thankfulness and shit.

3. Heather B

February 20, 2008 at 2:02 pm

I changed from Xanax to good ol crack today. lol too funny

Heather B’s last blog post..Hillary Obama Umbrella Parody

4. DutchBitch

February 20, 2008 at 2:30 pm

How did you know about the rash in between my butt cheeks?!?!?!?!

DutchBitch’s last blog post..Contest Deadline-A-Looza

5. Caryn

February 20, 2008 at 10:17 pm

Those were hilarious! Most of them would make fantastic bumper stickers or lapel buttons.

Caryn’s last blog post..Bescripted

6. The Absurdist

February 21, 2008 at 11:29 am

First of all, I am hyper impressed that you know how to spell Xanax correctly. How few people do… **sigh**

I too call my boots “fuck me boots”. Never heard anyone else call them that. I guess that’s why we are twinkies!

The Absurdist’s last blog post..How It All Began

February 21, 2008 at 11:35 am

Fab – :whip: :whip:

Mutt – Only in the fact that they would do my laundry for me, that’s why you adopt right? :eyebrow:

HeatherB – :twitchy:

DutchBitch – It is NOT because I have a video camera in your bathroom :whistle:

Caryn – Hmmm…a new venture maybe.

Absurdist – That’s because we were separated at birth!

8. The Absurdist

February 21, 2008 at 11:49 am

That must be why you had the dream about the twins…

Penguin Dreams and Stranger Things… Pun intended due to the nuns.

The Absurdist’s last blog post..How It All Began

February 25, 2008 at 9:20 am

Stop taking those little blue pills, I keep telling you :poke: