Vermont 2008

We got there in one piece and checked in as the storm started. Man, there is a lot of snow in Vermont. Did you know that? :eyebrow: (see all the pictures here)

Brass Lantern Inn

I met a man, he was pretty quiet and didn’t even try to take a look at my chest. He must be gay.

Hello Sir

Erik found ice, are you as proud as I am?

I Have Ice

There was breakfast with a view.

Breakfast Time

I had a Dutch pancake but it was not made by Dutch Bitch herself. I do not know if these are better than hers or if she can make them at all. I know this pancake had coconut and banana in it and it made me very happy.

Banana Coconut Dutch Pancake

Me sans cleavage.

Erik in the bath, no nudity but still a little weird. What would this post be without a little bit of inappropriateness.

Erik's Bath

Erik took an IQ test but…he didn’t do too well. I really thought I found myself a smartie.

Testing His IQ

We also had a little trouble getting home, took almost twice the amount of time it should have. Why? Because I neglected to print out return directions, again. The directions home were completely different than the directions there.

But still we had a great time and relaxed a lot. Now, back to the real world.

1. gemini

February 12, 2008 at 8:37 am

lol I loved the Erik found ice picture!

LOL

gemini’s last blog post..Volume 3 of 100 things that you wanted to know about Gemini!

February 12, 2008 at 8:42 am

I had expected a picture of you two in the hot tub.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Slip slidin? away?

3. themuttprincess

February 12, 2008 at 9:35 am

Sounds like a great weekend away. Sometimes having adventures when you didn’t plan them (not having the return directions) is fun. I understand sometimes not as well.

themuttprincess’s last blog post..Tuesday QOTD on Tuesday! What a novel concept!

4. Maureen

February 12, 2008 at 10:49 am

Looks like a beautiful weekend together!

5. cheri

February 12, 2008 at 11:35 am

Looks like a fun weekend. I’m so looking forward to one of those this weekend! Crossing my fingers we don’t get snow!!

February 12, 2008 at 12:07 pm

Gemini – He’s such a kid sometimes, it’s cute.

Fab – I would have brought the camera outside to the hot tub but I figured the ratio of me dropping it in the hot tub was too great.

TMP – Well that’s only because I stress really easily, especially when in the car.

Maureen – It was.

Cheri – ((crossing fingers))

7. Caryn

February 12, 2008 at 7:31 pm

That sounds like such a fun time! The picture in the bathtub cracked me up–not the picture itself, but the fact that you posted it. And the pancake? Yummy. Except for the coconut.

Caryn’s last blog post..Help Me, Hollywood! (Or, Six Things I’ve Learned from Movies)

February 14, 2008 at 1:46 pm