Give Me Your Stick
We are heading out in a couple hours, assuming I can get Erik out of bed. I will see you guys in a few, have a great weekend and don’t miss me too much. Enjoy this clever meme while I’m gone. Oh and remember Sunday and Monday are guest posts so be nice.
1. Do you have any pets? Why?
I consider all the animals on my property as my pets. That includes any mice, raccoons or bears. I haven’t named them all yet, except for the racoon who gets into our garbage. I have named him Sargent Pepper.
2. Have you ever eaten sushi?
If you mean “sushi” as in vagina like on Sex and the City then…no.
3. Do you ever say to yourself, “Dang, I need a drink”?
I try to say “dang” as often as possible, I think it makes me sound cooler.
4. Is there anything that you refuse to drink?
Drain cleaner, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
5. Would you consider adoption?
Sure! As long as I don’t have to pay attention to them, feed them or remember their names.
6. Do you drive stick?
Only when I’ve had a little too much to drink and he’s nice and sober.
7. I have never…
…smothered anyone in their sleep but not from lack of trying.
8. Do you like maps?
I don’t believe in maps. I prefer getting lost, screaming at the top of my lungs at the gods and banging my head on the stearing wheel.
9. Do you want to get married?
To as many men as possible, hopefully at the same time.
10. Are you a fussy eater?
No, I like to eat a lot of stuff. Bagels and scallops.
11. What’s something that you find annoying – but other people don’t?
12. What would you say if someone told you to describe Coca-Cola?
That brown liquid that makes me sick and I had to begrudgingly give up for my health :rolleyes:
13. Do you sit or stand while taking a shower?
I kneel, wait…what kind of shower were you talking about? :eyebrow:
14. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
If that woman in the basement snuck away while I was sleeping.
15. What was your least favorite grade?
I didn’t tend to like getting a grade F and D’s weren’t my favorite either.
16. What do you think would be the most embarrassing death?
Choking on a bagel :paperbag:
17. Where was your first kiss?
I’m still waiting…I want it to be special.
18. Where do you wish it was?
I’m hoping it’s on my lips or…whatever…
19. What do you do when you’re upset?
20. Do two wrongs make a right?
But two wrongs are probably a lot more fun than a right.