Watch Out For Pregnant Zombies

• I’ve got to stop imagining the worst because things very similar to what I imaginedEst. 1978 have been happening. *Must think good thoughts*
  • We FINALLY have a coffee table and I’m beyond excited. It was from the Christmas Tree Shop believe it or not and it’s pretty nice for the price. It was my birthday present from my mom as she picked it up for me.
  • The experience would have been much more enjoyable if I hadn’t scratched the top of it with a knife while opening the box :dunce:
  • I’m starting to feel like I’m part of some zombie movie where you are running away from these zombies but if they get too close they may turn you into one of them.
  • Zombies = pregnant women.
  • Way too much is going on this year and I can’t take on anything else. So don’t even try :whosenext:
  • What is it with some people simply refusing to use email? It’s SO much easier than calling and actually dealing directly with a person.
  • We’re going away for the weekend to Vermont so I’ll be MIA. I may send periodic pictures to Crackbook but that’s about it. I’m leaving Lucretia at home.

————————

Because Mr. Fabulous asked on his blog but I have so many I thought I’d answer here. My ringtones and who they are set to are the following:

Everlong by the Foo Fighters – Erik’s cell
Ain’t No Other Man by Christina Aguilera – Our home phone
Trouble by Pink – My close friends
I’m Not Okay by My Chemical Romance – Family
Crazy Bitch by – All my other friends
Wings from Brokeback Mountain – Everything else
I keep meaning to get Sweet Caroline but haven’t done it yet.

*While on vacation I will be trying out 2 guest posters, so keep an eye out and I hope you enjoy :thumbsup: Oh and someone please report to me if they turn my blog into a sex dungeon or some bible thumping group, ok?

February 8, 2008 at 6:48 am

Sex dungeon? I’d be on board for that..

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..Time to pay it forward?

2. Maureen Navadomskis

February 8, 2008 at 9:21 am

Woot! Have a great weekend! Jim & I are getting away for our second annual overnight all by ourselves grownup night on Saturday, too!

3. gemini

February 8, 2008 at 9:50 am

Hmmm Sex dungeon…. Only if I can invite a few of my Friends…

Ewan McGregor, Christian Bale, David Tennant (RAWR) there are a few others but… I don’t want to take up all of the room… Fab who would you invite?

gemini’s last blog post..Volume 3 of 100 things that you wanted to know about Gemini!

4. themuttprincess

February 8, 2008 at 10:58 am

Have fun this weekend!

🙂

themuttprincess’s last blog post..This is how you waste 30 minutes of ?company time?:

February 8, 2008 at 1:22 pm

You have a Christmas tree coffee table?

Avitable’s last blog post..Federal Breast Inspector

February 8, 2008 at 1:28 pm

Fab – I kinda figured you would be.

Maureen – Adult time is good.

Gemini – Dirty girl :whip:

Mutt – Oh I shall!

Avi – Yeah…you uhm just…take the old ones from people’s garbage and make a table out of it.

7. Jen

February 8, 2008 at 3:32 pm

Well depending on who you’re dealing with, sometimes a phone call is better! Email can fuck things up even more if you’re dealing with an idiot on the other end! :lmao:

Jen’s last blog post..When an MSN conversation goes horribly wrong!

8. The Absurdist

February 8, 2008 at 7:37 pm

I’m not sayin’ a word, because that would be cool, either way for me.

I hope you have a great time in vermont. Looking forward to talking to you when you get back. And hey, people won’t even email anymore. Now all they want to do is text…

The Absurdist’s last blog post..Freewriting Friday

9. MisstressM

February 8, 2008 at 9:31 pm

Wait….I am totally slow today. Did you say you were pregnant?

MisstressM’s last blog post..Im a princess

February 9, 2008 at 7:54 am

Jen – I was referring mostly to my boss who insists on calling me for everything where I think it would be easier to email me, especially when it comes to leaving me messages.

The Absurdist
    – Which part are you talking about? :confused:

MistressM – Haha, no. Just about every single person I know is…