Watch Out For Pregnant Zombies
- I’ve got to stop imagining the worst because things very similar to what I imagined have been happening. *Must think good thoughts*
- We FINALLY have a coffee table and I’m beyond excited. It was from the Christmas Tree Shop believe it or not and it’s pretty nice for the price. It was my birthday present from my mom as she picked it up for me.
- The experience would have been much more enjoyable if I hadn’t scratched the top of it with a knife while opening the box :dunce:
- I’m starting to feel like I’m part of some zombie movie where you are running away from these zombies but if they get too close they may turn you into one of them.
- Zombies = pregnant women.
- Way too much is going on this year and I can’t take on anything else. So don’t even try :whosenext:
- What is it with some people simply refusing to use email? It’s SO much easier than calling and actually dealing directly with a person.
- We’re going away for the weekend to Vermont so I’ll be MIA. I may send periodic pictures to Crackbook but that’s about it. I’m leaving Lucretia at home.
Because Mr. Fabulous asked on his blog but I have so many I thought I’d answer here. My ringtones and who they are set to are the following:
Everlong by the Foo Fighters – Erik’s cell
Ain’t No Other Man by Christina Aguilera – Our home phone
Trouble by Pink – My close friends
I’m Not Okay by My Chemical Romance – Family
Crazy Bitch by – All my other friends
Wings from Brokeback Mountain – Everything else
I keep meaning to get Sweet Caroline but haven’t done it yet.
*While on vacation I will be trying out 2 guest posters, so keep an eye out and I hope you enjoy :thumbsup: Oh and someone please report to me if they turn my blog into a sex dungeon or some bible thumping group, ok?