Ooops I Belated Again

Or whatever you call a blogger friend. I completely missed 2 important birthdays here at RLU. I know, I’m awful. I deserve a spanking.

So first I would like to wish a belated birthday to Avitable. I didn’t really bother to do it before because I knew every other blogger would be doing it and what fun is that? So he gets a little extra birthday love but just a tad late.

avitable2.jpg

I also missed Tori and for her I have no excuses but I will make it up to her. Because she’s an awesome flogger that always brightens my day.

toriblaine.jpg

There you have it, I am willing to admit when I do wrong make an error.

————————–

Oh yeah and…

• I’ve finally finished my 100 Things list, I really wanted to think about it before I put them all in there. I’ll probably still change it because that’s what I do.
  • If you can at all, please donate to my Relay for Life I am doing, the link is below this post.
  • I am trying to update my birthday list so please click here and add your birthday for me, it would be much appreciated. If I’ve asked you before I probably have it.

February 7, 2008 at 8:45 am

Oooh – I get to be the arbiter of offensiveness? Sweet! :avi:

Avitable’s last blog post..Driving Miss Fucking Daisy

February 7, 2008 at 9:40 am

Like there was ever a doubt that Avi would be the arbiter of offensiveness…

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..The spirit is willing, but the post is weak?

3. The Absurdist

February 7, 2008 at 9:57 am

That picture of Adam is hilarious!

And I am going to use that birthday site too. Thanks!

The Absurdist’s last blog post..Things My Parents Taught Me

February 7, 2008 at 10:08 am

Avi – You deserve it. Although I learned early with your links after the dolphin video I never clicked again.

Fab – No doubt at all.

Absurdist – Then I expect oodles of birthday attention.

5. Angel

February 7, 2008 at 11:19 am

I went and put in my birthday for you. I love the way you made those pics into the “inspirational posters”. That’s great!!

Angel’s last blog post..The Results Are In

6. cheri

February 7, 2008 at 4:51 pm

I added my birthday so you can make fun of old lady me in June ๐Ÿ™‚

February 8, 2008 at 10:12 am

Angel – I plan to make more of those, glad you liked.

Cheri – Oh and you know I shall!

8. Tori

February 13, 2008 at 3:14 pm

I am the most partying, drinking, promiscuious geek we all know, aren’t i???

wait… am I supposed to be proud or ashamed… remind me again?!?!

and I’m a FLOGGER now?? I know I’ve got a little kink in me, but I’m not quite there yet ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tori’s last blog post..as he put it? the bandwagon?

February 13, 2008 at 3:17 pm