I Am Enlightened and Stuff

Mr. Fabulous reminded me of the few times in my life I’ve had religious nuts preachin to me about this and that. I may have swayed a few different ways in my beliefs such as marriage and children but never religion. I’m all for being spiritual but I don’t believe in religion.

I used to have a sinner fish emblem on my last car and I was living right near a church at the time. One day I found a note on my windshield about how I needed to be saved and some other shit like that.

It just occurred to me today that I have stuff I could preach about and teach others things I deem just as important as Jebus is to others. I could leave heartfelt notes on cars and stop people on the street to explain to them how they could be saved.

Here are some topics I could preach:

• Sinning – Does anyone preach this? I mean for those who avoid sin maybe if they tried a little bit of it they’d actually enjoy it.
  • Independent Films – I would explain to people about how they need to give up the blockbuster films starring Will Smith and Tom Cruise but instead try watching an indie flick. I will tell them they just might find a truer sense of being.
  • Kevin Spacey – Don’t pray to god, have any of you ever really seen him? I know I haven’t. I have though seen Kevin on screen and that has been the closest to enlightenment I’ve come to.
  • Chocolate – I believe if everyone ate one piece of chocolate a day the world would be a happier place. I think there should be 10 minutes a day set aside to eat a piece of chocolate.
  • Cussing – Do it loud, do it proud and do it often.  Saying words like fuck, shit and muthafucka is very liberating and will bring you to a level of enlightenment.  Also, the more swearing you do and the louder you do it the more attention you’ll bring so you can do that much more preachin of the righteous way :thumbsup:

Peace be with you all :robin:

February 6, 2008 at 5:46 am

I often eat chocolate and curse while Kevin and I fuck while an independent movie plays in the background.

Mr. Fabulous’s last blog post..I would like to be assassinated?

2. DutchBitch

February 6, 2008 at 7:44 am

Hmmmm…. I think I might consider the Kevin Spacey thing…

Is there Fabulous-ism too? Just wondering…

DutchBitch’s last blog post..He Don’t Do Mornings

3. themuttprincess

February 6, 2008 at 1:05 pm

Cussing is a form of enlightenment? Fucking awesome! I must be VERY enlightened!

Fuck yeah!

themuttprincess’s last blog post..I am EXCELLENT!

February 6, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Fab – I knew you were very spiritual :bow:

DutchBitch – What do you mean by “fabulous-ism”? Like favoritism but for Mr. Fab? :confused:

Mutt – I knew you were godly :angel:

5. DutchBitch

February 6, 2008 at 1:16 pm

No, more like a whole Fab religion thing…

And a Candy Heart religion. Does that work?
    (it looks awesome! send me a batch?)

DutchBitch’s last blog post..He Don’t Do Mornings

6. Tara Lynn Johnson

February 6, 2008 at 1:17 pm

Chocolate. Yes. Cursing, well, usually, I’m very religious — example: stub a toe? “JesusFuckingMaryHolyMotherOfFuckingGod, that hurt.”

February 6, 2008 at 1:21 pm

DutchBitch – I’m afraid that would impede on Avi’s religion but I do personally pray to the great Fabness everyday but no matter what I pray for my :robin: just seem to get bigger.

Tara – You are definitely an enlightened soul :angel:

8. The Absurdist

February 6, 2008 at 1:27 pm

God, you have opened the doors for so many things to teach people by leaving notes on their cars.

On Sundays, my brother and I used to drive around by the churches as they let out doing the sign of the cross upon them.

We did a lot of heinous and blasphemous things around churches that surely would have made us spontaneously combust if we entered in the inner sanctum of god.

The only reservation I would have on the indie flicks is that those fuckers would probably think you are trying to get them to watch something that is from India, and you KNOW they think those fuckers are Muslims and not Hindus (with a few catholics mixed in. really). They will think you are trying to sway them to terrorism.

Fuckers.

The Absurdist’s last blog post..Mini-blog: Chasers

9. Jen

February 6, 2008 at 1:47 pm

I totally agree about chocolate – but what about those who are allergic? What should they eat? :what:

Jen’s last blog post..Approved!

February 6, 2008 at 1:53 pm

Absurdist – Fuckers :fu:

Jen – Well obviously they’re already going to hell.

11. Tracy

February 6, 2008 at 2:10 pm

LOL!! I’m going to hell anyways. Already got my gold ticket! 😀

Tracy’s last blog post..I’d like to thank the academy?

12. Turnbaby

February 6, 2008 at 4:47 pm

MMMMMMMMM chocolate

Turnbaby’s last blog post..Texting, Texting…1, 2, 3…

February 6, 2008 at 5:42 pm