I Am Enlightened and Stuff
Mr. Fabulous reminded me of the few times in my life I’ve had religious nuts preachin to me about this and that. I may have swayed a few different ways in my beliefs such as marriage and children but never religion. I’m all for being spiritual but I don’t believe in religion.
I used to have a sinner fish emblem on my last car and I was living right near a church at the time. One day I found a note on my windshield about how I needed to be saved and some other shit like that.
It just occurred to me today that I have stuff I could preach about and teach others things I deem just as important as Jebus is to others. I could leave heartfelt notes on cars and stop people on the street to explain to them how they could be saved.
Here are some topics I could preach:
- Sinning – Does anyone preach this? I mean for those who avoid sin maybe if they tried a little bit of it they’d actually enjoy it.
- Independent Films – I would explain to people about how they need to give up the blockbuster films starring Will Smith and Tom Cruise but instead try watching an indie flick. I will tell them they just might find a truer sense of being.
- Kevin Spacey – Don’t pray to god, have any of you ever really seen him? I know I haven’t. I have though seen Kevin on screen and that has been the closest to enlightenment I’ve come to.
- Chocolate – I believe if everyone ate one piece of chocolate a day the world would be a happier place. I think there should be 10 minutes a day set aside to eat a piece of chocolate.
- Cussing – Do it loud, do it proud and do it often.Â Saying words like fuck, shit and muthafucka is very liberating and will bring you to a level of enlightenment.Â Also, the more swearing you do and the louder you do it the more attention you’ll bring so you can do that much more preachin of the righteous way :thumbsup:
Peace be with you all :robin: