My Pudding Brings All the Boys to the Yard
- Thanks for all the advice on the private post yesterday, I’ll try to keep the drama alive. There is always something I can bitch about for your entertainment.
- Ever almost dread a vacation or something just because you know once it gets here it will be over in a flash? No? Just me, yeah I figured :unsure:
- Anyone else so broke that they are considering selling a kidney?
- If you have yet to see the video from earlier this week get your ass over to youtube to check it out before I beat you :gemini:
- So who wants to come to my bachelorette party? The only stipulation is you have to be willing to swing from a pole.
- I’ve done some recent updates on my wedblog and MHO so if you are bored, check it out. If not, no biggie. Whatever floats your boat.
- I have been changing and updating the ubernymns. If you do not have one yet you probably will…in time. Some new ones are Amanda, Bluepaintred, Gwen, Fab .
- Hotels in NYC are weird. Is it normal to share bathrooms in a hotel? I haven’t come across that in MA. I don’t think anyone would want to share a bathroom with Erik and I.
- I’ve learned that my pudding is very popular, I had no idea. I want you all to know I have plenty of pudding to share with everyone so no need to fight over it. Oh and my pudding comes in a variety of flavors.
*Don’t forget to pick me up something for my milestone birthday in a couple weeks.