Top 5 Finales
I stole this particular topic from Tara even though I’ve been doing Top 5 lists forever and a day. These finales are the ones that made the biggest impact on me. I love lists, can you tell? I also love tv, so here we go.
5. Sex and the City – This was not my favorite ending but it was one of the more memorable for me. I only got 6 seasons out of this show and I cannot express how much I loved this show. I still regularly watch the show in repeats and a part of me still wants to be Carrie Bradshaw with my sex column living in Manhattan. But having Carrie come back to her friends, Miranda finding peace, Charlotte getting a baby and Samantha getting her orgasm back all was as it should be. Oh and we finally found out Big’s real name and that was the cherry on the sundae.
4. Six Feet Under – The last season was a roller coaster in itself with Nate dying several episodes before the end, I was not prepared for that and insisted it was all a joke or something. But the last episode was amazing as we watched everyone die, one by one. Since it was a show about death and about life, it was just the way it should go.
3. Felicity – I was a huge fan of this show but I was also an enemy, I even stopped watching it for about a season or so. I was Felicity/Noel fan and if you watched the show you know that being a FAN (Felicity and Noel) means you are constantly crushed. Still, the ending was touching and again, I cried and cried and cried. Especially the “hey” montage because that really just summed it up.
2. Life Goes On – Ok, I guess this list is for shows that made me cry because this one made me bawl and scream at the gods for being so cruel to me. You named him Jessie? Corkey lived happily ever after and yes…the dog finally got his food. That’s beautiful.
1. Friends – Never have I cried so much at an ending! I thought I was safe through the whole finale, tear free…until they left to get some coffee and the screen went black. I think a part of my life ended at that very moment, my heart may have stopped. It was by far the best ending ever, I couldn’t have asked for better. I’m going to go cry again ok? 🙁
Have you watched the video yet? No? Go do it, it’s so rare I post a real homemade video.