- Not the fun “getting busy” where you are naked but the busy busy. It seems I go through periods of time where I take on too much and then I drop all of it and have nothing to do. Does that make me an extremist?
- I was offered to have an art gallery, unfortunately it’s literally as far away in Massachusetts as possible, out near Northampton. Still, it’s really cool. Now I have to start putting a group of pictures together.
- I’ve made some real progress on the wedding. People are stressing me out about the wedding but the planning itself has been going well.
- My bridesmaids keep telling me I’m not supposed to help plan the bridal shower or bachelorette party. I don’t know how to butt out :dunce:
- I’ve ordered my own birthday present and I should get it by next week. If you at all questioned how much of a dork I am you should now feel confident of my dorky status. I ordered a REI Travel Day Bag :paperbag:
Lastly I must mention the most disgusting news I’ve heard in a long time. Some pathetic religious group who hates homosexuals (godhatesfags.com) is going to picket Heath Ledger’s funeral. I hope their groins rot off and they die a slow painful death.
I just don’t understand what is wrong with people and why they let their own hidden homosexual issues hurt other people (you know that is what it really is). They really need to get a life.