Why They Call Me A Bitch

1. What would you do if your ex just showed up at your house right now?
I’d wonder how he got out of jail and how he learned to walk again.

2. What describes your relationship status?
In a committed loving relationship until something better comes along.

3. Where are you?
Physically? My living room. Mentally? In a hot tub with Jake Gyllenhaal. Emotionally? Exploring my lesbian side.

4. Have you ever been called a bitch?
Only because I was a female dog in a previous life.

5. Would you do anything for someone else?
Yes, if they gave me a bagel.

6. What is your favorite animal?
If you mean which animal I’d want to date? I think a Kowala bear, they seem gentle.

7. Who have you thought about most today?
Jeff

8. Are you a bad influence?
Only when I’m awake and sometimes when I sleepwalk.

9. Color of your underwear?
Right now? N/A.

10. Honestly, what would you rather be doing right now?
Having a metaphysical conversation with My Kevin 😀

January 20, 2008 at 12:08 pm

This little comment thing is weird. I’m playing around with it, so don’t worry that you’re actually getting bad votes. :avi:

January 20, 2008 at 12:16 pm

I don’t take it toooo seriously, it’s just a fun new little toy.

3. MisstressM

January 20, 2008 at 12:44 pm

1. What would you do if your ex just showed up at your house right now?
    Oh, he knows better. He wont. And even if he did I wouldnt open the door
    2. What describes your relationship status?
    Oh Lord….In a committed, relationship that leaves me wondering everyday. I hate it.

3. Where are you?
    Physically? On the couch under a gigantic blanket. Mentally? somewhere far away free from the neighbor’s barking rat looking dog. Emotionally? hanging upside down from a chandalier.

4. Have you ever been called a bitch?
    Even better. I was labeled as Female chauvinistic pig by one reader. I LOVED it.

5. Would you do anything for someone else?
    Depends on who this someone else is and how huge his penis is.

6. What is your favorite animal?
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm the question is do I have to pick up their poo?

7. Who have you thought about most today?
    Oh God, my ex, the boy I’m dating and my daughter.

8. Are you a bad influence?
    Of course.

9. Color of your underwear?
    None…….I like it that way

10. Honestly, what would you rather be doing right now?
    going back to bed and having a man serve me breakfast in bed. And after he was done I would want him to make mad passionate love to me. And after that, I would expect him to was the dirty dishes and leave my house.

4. Swizzle

January 20, 2008 at 2:08 pm

The new little button thingy had me freaked out. I didn’t get them at first because I am retardish, but I figured it out and now I think they are so cool! A great addition to your already wonderful sight.
    And seriously, no need to keep teasing/flirting about the lesbian thing. You know I am here for anything you need… anything.
    🙂

5. Heather B

January 20, 2008 at 2:49 pm

When u come to Cali you can explore your lesbian side a lil more (hint hint) lol

January 20, 2008 at 3:27 pm

MistressM – #10 you might be able to rent a guy to do that. Erik comes at a good price.

Swizzle – I’m only confusing you to make you vulnerable so I can take advantage of you.

HeatherB – You are such a good friend :robin:

January 21, 2008 at 6:39 am

I’d like to hear more about no underwear, please…

January 21, 2008 at 7:33 am

See, sometimes you put pants on…without underwear. It’s very hard to explain.

9. Gwen

January 22, 2008 at 6:34 pm

Your Kevin? Your Kevin!? Maybe in your dreams, because as discussed previously he is My Kevin.

January 22, 2008 at 7:22 pm

Oh thems fightin words :gemini:

11. Gwen

January 23, 2008 at 2:46 am

Bring it on babe. I’m sure we can get Fab to ref this shit.

January 23, 2008 at 7:44 am

He better not bring whip cream like the last time.

13. Gwen

January 23, 2008 at 2:30 pm

You can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets filled up first.