2 Kinds of People

There are 2 kinds of people in the world: those who have watched 2 Girls 1 Cup and those who couldn’t. I’m in the latter category, although I do have a week stomach I must admit. Anyone throwing up makes me scream and run so you can imagine this video probably would have scarred me more than Stand By Me did as a youngin.

Anyway, I heard about this video but at first knew nothing about it. Erik’s friend had told him to go to the site so we both opened it up. After the first about 5 seconds we immediately closed the browser in horror, I just couldn’t watch the rest. I have heard what happens in it and while I’m intrigued I just cannot do it.

I’m amazed at those who can watch it all the way through. I showed it to my friend J and her fiance. To my surprise she didn’t seem all that horrified while he looked like he was going to lose his lunch. I was so sure her fiance wasn’t even going to be phased.

I’ve learned recently that there is a sequel and a third video added to these. People seem to think the other 2 are worse, but which one is the worst of them all? I’m not sure. One is called 2 Girls 1 Finger and the other 4 Girls Finger Painting. Is it just me or does the music make is so much more creepy? Then again, that comes from someone who hasn’t watched it.

I don’t know which scares me more, the idea of the videos or the fact that both Mr. Fabulous and Avitable were not able to watch it. That really says it all :omg:

Alas, I am not in the elite group of those who were able to sit through 2 Girls 1 Cup but I think that might be a good thing. I hate to have images like those in my head for the rest of my life. I would however like to try to go around and see who I can get to watch this and videotape their reaction 👿

———————

I forgot, we’ll be doing the radio show tonight and we still don’t have a second phone so it may be more me than Erik.  Check it out if you want and I’m still looking to offer some advice so send some in.

Erik and Robin’s Nuggets of Wisdom

1. Megan

January 14, 2008 at 10:37 am

I saw it, well parts of it, but I think I have convinced myself it is FAKE!!!

People are fucking disgusting!!!

January 14, 2008 at 10:42 am

I prefer to fill my head with beautiful images like Hello Kitty and the Wonder Twins and the occasional hot pocket.

3. ANO

January 14, 2008 at 12:23 pm

I was able to watch the first few seconds and then I burned my eyes. Ok, I didn’t really burn my eyes out but I wanted to.

4. Gwen

January 14, 2008 at 1:13 pm

ummm… yeah… I… no… gross.
    The most ridiculous part is when you read ANY of the descriptions. They all read like something a 5 year old would come up with.
    “One girl poops on another girls butt hole and then the other girl eats it. Then the other girls finger paint of each other with it and puke in to each others mouths.”
    How mature is that? It’s people who watch too much Jay and Silent Bob. “We’re going to take a shit and make you eat our shit and then when you shit you’ll be shitting out our shit and well make you eat that because it will be shit made out of shit.”

January 14, 2008 at 1:29 pm

TMP – I’m with you.

Megan – I only saw the very beginning of the first one and that was enough for me.

Fab – Smart man.

Gwen – I know, I can’t believe anyone can actually sit through it. My little brain can’t handle it. It’s the most bizarre phenomenon.

6. Megan

January 14, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Yeah well that might be the only part I saw!!! I have kinda blanked it out!

SICKOS!!!!!

7. Tori

January 14, 2008 at 2:40 pm

I think I made it to the 10 second point… and then I gave up… just not worth the chance of pukeage…

January 14, 2008 at 2:54 pm

I have lost all hope for humanity.

January 14, 2008 at 2:56 pm

Megan – If there is one thing to black out of your brain it’s this I’m sure.

Tori – I’m impressed.

Avi – Same here. It’s like when reality tv became big. Just another crack in society.

10. Gemini

January 14, 2008 at 4:06 pm

Yes I am sick… I had to see what all of the hoopla was all about…

It was gross… and I am sorry to say that I think some of my brain cells were lost in the process…. I wont be making the same mistake with the other two… cause what I have left of brain cells are very important to me… I dont want to start talking about Poop and stuff.. lol

January 14, 2008 at 4:10 pm

Gemini – I knew you would watch it!! I knew if you saw all the talk you wouldn’t be able to resist it. I know you too well :nana:

12. cheri

January 14, 2008 at 4:21 pm

I also had to shut it off after 5 seconds. Btwn that one and the dolphin video I will no longer watch anything Avitable posts. lol

January 14, 2008 at 4:26 pm

I’m with you, the dolphin thing horrified me. I still get the willies thinking of it.

14. Jen

January 14, 2008 at 10:31 pm

Be proud that you are not able to watch it. I shut it off after the first disgusting thing happened. That stuff is just so wrong on so many levels.

15. manda

January 14, 2008 at 10:53 pm

okay, so I have not even attempted to watch this. I am terrified of what will unfold in front of my eyes. haha.

January 15, 2008 at 7:55 am

Jen – I am proud but may always be a tad curious.

Manda – You can read up on what happens or I can tell you what I’ve heard happens. I’d hate for you to be scarred for life.

17. themuttprincess

January 15, 2008 at 1:46 pm

Glad to hear it. I can respect you in the morning!!!!