Hypothetically Of Course

Don’t ask me how I got this information but apparently there was this “incident” the other night. I cannot tell you who these people were, they wish to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

From what I understand this woman, just before bed, was wondering about the lock on their bedroom door (it locked from the inside). She asked her significant other if it could be unlocked from the other side.

This woman decided it would be best to lock the door from the inside, step out of the room and shut the door. It seems her significant other agreed with this decision in order to properly show how it can be unlocked from the outside.

Said woman eagerly watched as the man attempted to unlock the doorknob by shoving a stick of some sort into a hole but the door did not open. The man tried anxiously for a few more minutes and then wondered if maybe it wasn’t possible to unlock it from the outside.

He next tried different objects and banging on the doorknob several hundred times. There was no way to unscrew the doorknob either, how were they to get to their bed to get a proper night sleep?

So the man, from what I understand, broke the doorknob with his bare hands. They were finally able to get a good night sleep after they both swore they would not repeat this to anyone. This weekend they will go to Home Depot to buy a brand new doorknob

That’s all I know, I swear.

January 3, 2008 at 9:26 am

Usually a stick isn’t the way to do it. Something very slim but firm, like a slimjim, a credit card, a clothes hanger – those are ways to get back behind the bolt and unlock the door.

He should have just used an ax and done a Here’s Johnny moment.

2. Angel

January 3, 2008 at 9:50 am

lmao@ “He should have just used an ax and done a Here’s Johnny moment.”!!

So, just how many other “incidents” do you know about, hmmm?

3. Angel

January 3, 2008 at 9:52 am

Whee!! I just noticed that I’m a trollop! I’m well on my way to being a slut!

Also, your blog is giving me a hell of a time when I try to leave a comment. It never reloads after it has accepted the comment. Instead, I have to hit “submit comment” and then wait about two minutes before hitting the reload button on my browser to make sure that my comment posted.

January 3, 2008 at 9:56 am

Avi – I think most of those things were used, anything he could find.

Angel – I have the utmost faith that you can become a slut if you work hard enough.

January 3, 2008 at 10:11 am

Well, if nothing else, these two people seem well suited to each other…

6. themuttprincess

January 3, 2008 at 10:37 am

I can see that happening, you know, hypothetically.

7. DutchBitch

January 3, 2008 at 2:56 pm

I would marry that man in a heartbeat… so cewl!!!

Is he still available?

just asking…

8. Jen

January 3, 2008 at 7:57 pm

:lmao: :lmao:

Well, everyone learns something new every day!

January 4, 2008 at 8:07 am

Fab – Yeah, they do don’t they?

TMP – Oh yeah, definitely…hypothetically :twitchy:

DutchBitch – He might be if he can’t replace the doorknob this weekend.

Jen – Yeah, that’s the beauty in doing stupid things…one hopefully learns something from them.

10. cheri

January 4, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Yes a credit card is a much better tool. I use one all the time when Daws locks the store from the garage to the house. Thank god it works or many a day we’d be screwed 🙂

11. Manda

January 4, 2008 at 1:26 pm

This is definitely something that would happen in my house.

January 4, 2008 at 1:30 pm

Cheri – CCs didn’t work for this because of how the door was shaped…I mean…that’s what I heard.

Manda – Haha!