Being Learned Some

I’ve learned some things this week and I wanted to share them with you.ihctagicon.jpg

1. If you buy a pillow or a mattress it is not illegal to tear off the tag. It’s only illegal for whoever sells it to tear it off. Apparently I have a lot of tags to tear off tonight.
  2. It’s best to keep your parents out-of-the-loop as much as possible, it makes everything a lot easier.
  3. Putting on your wedding gown while your rambunctious cat is in the room is a bad idea. Apparently they like to chase the train :omg:
  4. Apparently I’m one of the least stressed people I know this time of year because I don’t celebrate the holiday and that makes it a lot more obvious to me how much the holiday stresses everyone else out :rolleyes:
  5. Not all scents are good for soap. I found this out when my secret santa present giver gave me homemade soap.
  6. Zoundry is so far the best desktop program to use for blogging, at least for wordpress. I like to be able to work on my posts without opening up FF.
  7. Trying to be as funny as Mr. Fab or Avi is hard when it comes to postcards. It’s a lot to live up to.

December 20, 2007 at 9:29 am

My postcard wasn’t funny, it was heartfelt, dammit 🙂

So…you don’t want the bacon soap I got for you?

December 20, 2007 at 10:05 am

I might have to look into that Zoundry thing. That could be interesting.

3. Megan

December 20, 2007 at 10:50 am

Holidays can bring out the worst in people!!!!

Did you know it is one of the biggest pushes for criminals to go back to jail and sooo mnay criminals get their jail warrants served! Soo many of my students parents are heading to jail RIGHT NOW!!! Sucks for the kids…but the stupid asses needed to stay out of trouble and be better parents!!!

December 20, 2007 at 10:51 am

I just went to their site and read bout it. Nevermind. Looks like shite.

December 20, 2007 at 11:01 am

Mr. Fab – No but you have sent funny ones.

Avi – Nothing pleases you.

Megan – Doesn’t surprise me at all.

6. bluepaintred

December 20, 2007 at 1:04 pm

1. Your latest post does not have a space for me to RE type my email, thus verifying I Have an email.

2. You r Contact page has [contact form] but no actual contact form so I cannot email you this comment

3. SO I am leaving it in this post. deal with it.

OK. the poll wont let me vote, but here is my opinion anyway:

I would think it is really cool. Ive never, up until you sent me that link, seen or heard of a cake made out of cupcakes and the idea is adorable! I would take about a million pictures of it, or at least until the bride and groom kicked me out, becuase I like to take pictures of new things, and a wedding cake out of cupcakes, – thats NEW and COOL

pee ess: now, becuase of you , I have to divorce my husband. You suck

December 20, 2007 at 1:12 pm

Avi – :whip:

BPR – I think your problems are because you need to login to the site. I know that’s a pain sometimes but it makes things a little easier when it comes to keeping track of things. I’m glad you like it but why have I caused you to divorce your husband?

8. Tara

December 20, 2007 at 2:40 pm

I always take those tags off. That’s funny you haven’t.

And I am starting to hate the holidays as well. Well, Christmas didn’t do anything to me, but I’ve had my “family,” and I use that term loosely, up to my eyeballs.

Cupcake wedding cakes are da bomb. My mom vetoed mine. Said I had to have a normal one. Well, I did, And 3.5 years later, I had a normal divorce, too. Listen to yourself, in all cases, friend.

December 20, 2007 at 2:48 pm

That’s so funny that happened to you. Sadly I may have to forfeit the cupcakes but I’m not giving up just yet.