I’ve learned some things this week and I wanted to share them with you.
- If you buy a pillow or a mattress it is not illegal to tear off the tag. It’s only illegal for whoever sells it to tear it off. Apparently I have a lot of tags to tear off tonight.
- It’s best to keep your parents out-of-the-loop as much as possible, it makes everything a lot easier.
- Putting on your wedding gown while your rambunctious cat is in the room is a bad idea. Apparently they like to chase the train :omg:
- Apparently I’m one of the least stressed people I know this time of year because I don’t celebrate the holiday and that makes it a lot more obvious to me how much the holiday stresses everyone else out :rolleyes:
- Not all scents are good for soap. I found this out when my secret
santa present giver gave me homemade soap.
- Zoundry is so far the best desktop program to use for blogging, at least for wordpress. I like to be able to work on my posts without opening up FF.
- Trying to be as funny as Mr. Fab or Avi is hard when it comes to postcards. It’s a lot to live up to.