4 Days With Aurora and Pilot
Spending 4 days inside (and not venturing outside other than for a few minutes) with Aurora and Pilot I learned some stuff about them.
- They sleep, a lot. I mean…the only time they are not sleeping is when they are either eating, pooping or I wake them up out of boredom. Aurora does not like this, at all.
- Aurora hates having her picture taken and I have scratches to prove it.
- It turns out Pilot is the one knocking over the trashcans, little devil 👿
- Conversations with them don’t go very far and they aren’t very receptive when I try to start debates. Even a debate on which is more obsessed over by felines: treats or catnip?
- The only treats that Pilot likes at all are the Ocean Fish Greenies :thumbsup:
- Pilot only ever wants attention when I’m on my laptop or when I’m sleeping.
- Every few hours one of them will just tweak and start running around the house barking and spinning in circles. They might be possessed.
- Pilot sneezes a lot for a cat I think, he might be allergic to himself. Oh and if he’s cuddling you the sneeze will result in cat slobber all over you.
- Aurora is really needy but distant…I wonder who she learned that from :paperbag: