Pillows Coverd In Chocolate Sauce

• It seems to me I get TOM every other week or so because these are the times I am so hungry I could eat a pillow off the sofa.
  • I have not yet eaten the pillow but it might taste good with chocolate sauce.
  • Mmmmmmm…chocolate 😀
  • I took a Melatonin the other night and had a horrible nightmare. The only way I can explain it is it was like being stuck in a horror film. It was so bad it actually woke me up.
  • Bad Melatonin.
  • So I’ve been really tired lately. I really should be asleep by 10:00 every night to get enough sleep but I usually end up asleep around 11:00.
  • I think I get between 6-7 hours of sleep most nights.
  • I know most of you know the details regarding last August but it never occurred to me it would leak out and people would think badly of it. I keep contemplating doing a private post about it but I have this fear someone will somehow read it who shouldn’t.
  • I should just say “fuck it” and let people think what they want to think.
  • If you don’t know what I mean by last August you probably aren’t supposed to know…or you just aren’t following. Either way you can email me if you want.
  • We are getting brand new computers at work and moving up to XP. It’s almost 2008, by the time we’re all upgraded I can imagine there will be a new upgrade.
  • Heather was booted off ANTM and now I’m boycotting the show :fu:

November 29, 2007 at 8:35 am

Bah. Don’t let the petty words of a bitter old douchebag drag you down.

Also, don’t eat pillows.

2. Gemini

November 29, 2007 at 8:56 am

Yeah! what Mr Fab said!

3. Melissa D

November 29, 2007 at 10:22 am

I agree with you 100% about Heather being booted off ANTM, I am so mad. The BITCH Bianca needs to go, not Heather.

November 29, 2007 at 10:30 am

Mr. Fab – I haven’t and I also haven’t.

Gemini – :gemini:

Melissa D – The thing is I saw that Heather was a bit behind everyone else but she had SO much potential and I think if she’d stayed a little longer she would have really blossomed. I think she had a lot more potential than most of the girls.

November 29, 2007 at 2:06 pm

I have no idea what happened in last August. You’re a good-hearted person, though, so I’m sure whatever it was, you did the right thing.

6. Miss Britt

November 29, 2007 at 2:54 pm

I couldn’t believe they booted Heather. I thought for SURE she was going to win!!!

November 29, 2007 at 2:57 pm

Avi – I reminded you and thanks 😀

MissBritt – I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’ve been saying from day 1 that hey can’t boot her but I was nervous it was coimng. Hell, every damn week she’s voted by viewers as the favorite, that has to mean something!

8. Slick

November 29, 2007 at 5:12 pm

Heather who? And what did she look like?

Restating what Fab said…no pillows, Robin.

9. Janet

November 29, 2007 at 8:29 pm

How did the word get out about last August?

10. Sharon

November 30, 2007 at 1:02 am

Pillows covered in Chocolate…. definitely right by my alley. I think that will give me more nightmares than melatonin after I’ve consumed a whole pillow 🙂

BTW, I took melatonin before and I had a really big problem. I used it for my sleeping problems. I ended up getting some blind spots on my left eye that took about a couple of months to clear up. My doctor told me to drop it.

11. Janna

November 30, 2007 at 3:37 am

Handy recipe for pillow s’mores:

2 giant graham crackers
    twelve hershey bars
    one pillow

Directions: Place hershey bars in layer on graham cracker.
    Top with pillow. Top with the other graham cracker.
    Place in large microwave for about ten seconds.
    Yum!

November 30, 2007 at 9:35 am

Slick – America’s Next Top Model. She had a mild form of autism and I love rooting for the underdog.

Janet – Shit gets around the blogosphere. It’s ok, as long as my family and friends don’t know.

Sharon – Scary, maybe I should research it more.

Janna – See, you are no help. Now I must try your recipe! Wait..do I use feather or cotton stuffed pillows?

13. Janna

December 1, 2007 at 12:40 am

Use the cotton ones.
    The feathered ones just get stuck in your teeth afterward.