Flowers and Bananas
- I’ve got another wedding errand to do today. I’m visiting Shaw’s to see if they can do my bouquets and such. We’re planning on doing Gerber Daisies. My bouquet will be dark red and the bridesmaids will be a mixture of shades of red. I love checking things off my list!
- We’re going to a comedy show tonight with BIL and SIL. It’s a present for BIL’s birthday. See, that’s how you get to spend time with them…guilt them with a gift.
- I think I’m still in denial that my shows are going away but it’s becoming very real all too quickly. Visit MHO to read my television updates…once I post it.
- I’m really getting into my photoblog lately and here are some recent pictures. The really great part of doing photography is it means you have to stop to really see things around you, things you may not have seen before.
- Ugh, I’m craving an iced hazelnut/banana coffee.Â It’s my new coffee addiction.
- I have a fun interview coming up for Monday so watch out.Â I’m also interested in doing an IM interview with a new person soon, sometime in December.Â Let me know if you are interested.
See a full list of pictures at VFXY and feel free to rate me for fun :thumbsup: