Turkey, Stuffing and a Jacuzzi
- I may go to see my old marching band perform at the Thanksgiving game. It depends on how early it is and whether we want to get to my parent’s house that early.
- One way or another Erik and I both plan to make use of my parent’s jacuzzi on Thanksgiving, not together of course. There is nothing he and I are more thankful for that a bath.
- We found the bridesmaid dress and it’s really pretty but also inexpensive. I’ve officially decided on the color red despite how much they all like the light blue and brown colors :tongue:
- I think with the wedding right now and all my creative juices flowing I’m verging on weird. I have to sometimes run things by Gemini to make sure I haven’t crossed the line. I want to be fun, a little goofy and romantic but not weird.
- I’m honestly surprised at how many brides these days are very traditional. The man asks her father for permission to marry the girl, you walk down the isle to “here comes the bride” and you play the bouquet/garter game. Who wants to do what everyone else did? I’m just sayin.
- We’re making the stuffing this year or rather Erik is making the stuffing this year. He wants to make it from scratch, he’s even making the cornbread for the stuffing.
- My brother turns 23 years old on Thanksgiving, I swear he was like 5 only a year ago :confused:
- If I don’t see you guys around the rest of the week have a nice big dinner and make sure to think of The Wonder Twins when eating the turkey breast :robin:
Also: If anyone here is good at rhyming or whatever let me know. I need some help with a project.