No Red And Green P****s Please
There are a lot of things I don’t like, I’m known to be pretty picky. I’m picky about food, movies and even people. I thought I’d go over a few unusual things that I currently do not like. The list is much longer than this but I don’t want to be a grump.
- Quiznos – I really hate this place and only because of the commercials. I think I ate a sub there once a long time ago and don’t even remember, all I know is I won’t ever eat it again because of their talking tumor commercials.
- Panties – I hate the word “panties” with all of my being and cringe whenever someone uses it. Just user underwear, please.
- Meatloaf – Not the singer, the food. The singer Meatloaf I like and even enjoy his movie roles. The food however, makes me want to vomit. Why would anyone like a loaf of meat? That’s just not right.
- Fake Sugar – I use it in my coffee but I don’t like it anywhere else. I would rather have less sugar than fake sugar.
- Companies Without Websites – I hate when I find a place I’m interested in (such as for the wedding) and they don’t have a website. That pisses me off! I should have a way to contact a place without calling and without having to go there in person. I should be able to see what you offer without wasting my time. Get with the 21st century!!
- That Red and Green Holiday – I refuse to say the name as it’s not even Thanksgiving yet. Stop with the commercials and the movies. It makes me want to punch someone and I’m not the punching type. Why can’t we enjoy one holiday at a time??
I’m done, new post up on my WedBlog today about Chucks –>