Top 5 Male Actors
It’s been a little while since I’ve done a Top 5 post so here you go. If you have any suggestions, let me know. This particular list is easy and non-negotiable.
5. Jake Gyllenhaal – He’s young but he’s proven himself many times that he’s worth watching. If you don’t believe me see Donnie Darko or Brokeback Mountain.
4. Leonardo DiCaprio – When I saw him in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape I knew he had a lot of talent up his sleave. I think it’s pretty great to see him getting such great roles now and mind you much better than Cuba Gooding Jr. (beat him for Supporting Actor and I’m still bitter).
3. Edward Norton – I see him almost as the next Kevin Spacey although I hate saying that. Thing is, I think they have very similar styles. Ed has been robbed of 2 Academy Awards already and hopefully someday he’ll get his due. He’s cute too, that never hurts.
2. Robert DeNiro – There is nothing to say about him that hasn’t been said a million times. He’s remarkable.
1. KEVIN SPACEY!!!! – I’ve already written posts about him and declared my love for him. He’s simply amazing and has NOTHING to do with why I want to go to Europe for my honeymoon.
I know some of my picks are youngins but to me they are the ones that are shinning the strongest right now. I feel like I missed somehow though…damn. I must stop trying to write stuff like this first thing in the morning.