Bullet Post Du Jour
- Too much has been happening lately for me to write something 1/2 way decent so you are stuck with my oh-so clever bullet post du jour. Just be glad I am cutting this up into nice little pieces instead of one long annoying rant 😀
- Our shower broke, Erik tore the wall out, a plumber came to fix it and now it is working again. Now, my handyman (also known as Erik) will be the one putting the wall back up. Any bets on how long this will take? I’m willing to start a pool. I’m guessing it will be sometime in January 2008 but only if I nag him every single day until then.
- I have to give up DY and I’m very sad about this. I have one more week of the food and then it will be canceled. I plan to do it again but when we get a little more stable with money, it’s just too insane right now. I just don’t see why an idiot like Britney Spears has a shit load of money and I don’t. Talk about unfair.
- I’m still having issues with PPP on my review site but I haven’t given up yet.Â Tonight I think I’ll try to write another post for it.
- I’m still bursting with lovely quotes to share, I may share them on my different sites if you tend to enjoy them.
- I’m so tired today with all the rain and stuff.Â At least I got a shower, otherwise I would have called into work.
Oh and thanks to Mistress M for the kind award she bestowed upon me I would like to pass on the love.
Angel –> She keeps me more entertained than a ball and a stick. Granted, a ball and a stick has never entertained me but this girl keeps me coming back for more.
The Mutt Princess –> If I need a meme she’s the person I go to but doesn’t know of the band Fallout Boys :sigh: I try to look past that and love her anyway.
Tracy –> I can’t believe I haven’t even been flogging with Tracy for a handful of months because we already bicker like we flogged for years now. But in all seriousness, she’s very funny…for a Canadian.
DutchBitch –> She’s new on my list too but now we’re BFFs. Well at least she’s my BFF and I’m who she refers to as “that annoying girl that won’t leave me alone.” Either way, I learn a lot about genitalia from her.
Mr. Fabulous –> Just when I think I’m too emotional or too insane I just go over and visit Fab, then I feel better.