Pimping and Play-Doh
- I’ll have you know that the play-doh went over VERY well. Granted we only had 4 kids but those 4 kids were really excited to see it. I think everyone assumes all kids care about is sugar. What kid doesn’t like play-doh?
- One of the “kids” was like 20 and was wearing a naughty school girl outfit. It would have been funny if Erik had been home 😉
- My DY is going well and my wedding planning is going well too. I’m all for progress. You can always go over and say hi, if you want. No pressure. Thanks Avitable for visiting me once and a while to tell me to stop my bitching.
- I think someone stole one of my Friends TV guides from my cubicle, now an investigation must ensue! :pissed:
- I spoke with a good friend last night about my bachelorette party and she had great ideas. I think it could be really great. Now it’s just a matter of putting it all together and somehow sneaking Mr. Fab in as a woman.
- I tried to shave my legs by sitting on the floor of the bathroom and putting my legs in the shower. It worked but it was not only messy but a little embarrassing :paperbag:
- Do any of you visit my Photoblog? I might have an eye for photography I think. I mean, I’m not going to make any money at it or anything but maybe someday I can start really stalking people like I’ve always wanted to.
- I know I’m pimping a lot lately but I’m doing so many other things other than RLU I just want to make sure you guys check it out once and a while. I mean I know you are all busy with getting your nails done or whatever but take a peek sometimes.
I really can’t believe nobody has guessed what Erik and I are dressing as for Halloween. I thought it was easy. They are cartoon characters, not animals and I will be a girl and he will be a boy. Are they a couple? That’s up to you to decide 😉