Pimping and Play-Doh

• I’ll have you know that the play-doh went over VERY well. Granted we only had 4 kids but those 4 kids were really excited to see it. I think everyone assumes all kids care about is sugar. What kid doesn’t like play-doh?
  • One of the “kids” was like 20 and was wearing a naughty school girl outfit. It would have been funny if Erik had been home 😉
  • My DY is going well and my wedding planning is going well too. I’m all for progress. You can always go over and say hi, if you want. No pressure. Thanks Avitable for visiting me once and a while to tell me to stop my bitching.
  • I think someone stole one of my Friends TV guides from my cubicle, now an investigation must ensue! :pissed:
  • I spoke with a good friend last night about my bachelorette party and she had great ideas. I think it could be really great. Now it’s just a matter of putting it all together and somehow sneaking Mr. Fab in as a woman.
  • I tried to shave my legs by sitting on the floor of the bathroom and putting my legs in the shower. It worked but it was not only messy but a little embarrassing :paperbag:
  • Do any of you visit my Photoblog? I might have an eye for photography I think. I mean, I’m not going to make any money at it or anything but maybe someday I can start really stalking people like I’ve always wanted to.
  • I know I’m pimping a lot lately but I’m doing so many other things other than RLU I just want to make sure you guys check it out once and a while. I mean I know you are all busy with getting your nails done or whatever but take a peek sometimes.

I really can’t believe nobody has guessed what Erik and I are dressing as for Halloween. I thought it was easy. They are cartoon characters, not animals and I will be a girl and he will be a boy. Are they a couple? That’s up to you to decide 😉

November 1, 2007 at 9:30 am

I need to be better about checking out your photo blog. I really do like your photos, and I think you have a good eye.

I totally want to go to your bachlorette party!

2. themuttprincess

November 1, 2007 at 10:12 am

Congrats on the weight loss!!!

I do like your photo blog!

3. Amanda

November 1, 2007 at 10:38 am

I just saw your photo blog for the first time, very nice.

Umm…. Stan and Wendy, Leila and Fry, Clearly I don’t watch enough cartoons.

November 1, 2007 at 10:43 am

Mr. Fab – I really think we can sneak you in…don’t you?

TMP – Thanks, it’s something I’m pretty proud of.

Amanda – Thanks! Yeah apparently it’s harder than I thought.

5. bluepaintred

November 1, 2007 at 11:14 am

nope

it is November .

Halloween is over. now you gotta tell us what you dressed as!

November 1, 2007 at 12:24 pm

Hey, YOU are the bachlorette. If YOU say I can be there, I can be there. I am practically one of the girls anyway!

And it’s harder than you thought because it’s bullshit! LMAO

7. themuttprincess

November 1, 2007 at 2:53 pm

You should be proud of it! Especially if it makes you feel better!

Keep it up!

November 1, 2007 at 3:07 pm

I can only spend the time to read one blog. If you put it all in one blog, that might work better.

Halloween was yesterday, so what was your fucking costume already? Kermit and Miss Piggy? Donald and Daffy Duck? The Rescue Rangers?

November 1, 2007 at 3:16 pm

BPR – Actually, technically I’m going to a Dia de Los Muertos party so that will be on Saturday :tongue:

Mr. Fab – You have a point.

TMP – I am.

Avi – If I did everything here my blog would shut down from overuse and it’s not a Halloween party actually it’s a Dia de Los Muertos party :tongue: