What Was My Point?
I don’t post enough about me, I’m sure you all agree. All you want to know is my sordid details, I feel like Lindsay Lohan. This meme is all thanks to The Mutt Princess, so blame her.
1. I am really picky about food. I don’t like cheese with meat (and this is not a Jewish thing). I hate fat on my meat and will trim it off until there is like an inch of meat left to eat. Fruit makes me nervous because once I bite into a spot that is bruised the whole thing is ruined.
2. I have a very short attention span, just ask Erik. If there is a tv or computer on in front of me you do not have my full attention. In order to get my attention my best suggestion would be to start jump up and down screaming, that usually works and…what was I saying…
3. While I crave to be organized somehow I seem to make everything more complicated than it needs to be. That’s why I’m never really organized but always trying to be. It’s a vicious cycle.
4. I love calendars and I really love planners. Problem is I always forget to bring them with me or just stop using them. I end up buying a new one every year. Maybe if I picked one place to keep track of everything it would work but I have to have 5 places :rolleyes:
5. I visit Wikipedia on a daily basis, I sure hope it’s reliable. I learn the majority of my knowledge from there and from Erik.
6. I have been wanting to dress up for Halloween for years. There actually was a couple costume I’ve wanted to do since high school but Erik and I decided to do a different one, one that suited us much more. Anyone have anymore guesses about the costume for this year?
Sorry for the confusion on the post yesterday, it got archived accidentally. It’s up now.