Let’s Discuss

I have a few things to discuss people. Ok?

1. Why is that dude from Headbanger’s Ball still around? Does anyone still care about him and why is he kissing Brett Michaels’ ass so hard? You might want to know…Poison is kind of a joke now…especially the balding Brett Michaels.
    2. I had a dream about Justin Timberlake last night…nothing bad about that 😉
    3. I think I’ve narrowed the bridesmaid dresses down to 4 of them now. Next step is to attempt to get 3 of the girls together to go try them on.
    4. I’ve come up with an idea/invention, whatever.  I’m not quite sure how to find out if someone else has come up with it already.  I find it hard to believe I’m the only person it’s occurred to.
    5. Why is it so easy to offend people when it comes to weddings?  People get offended way too easily.

Now I really have to go clean :sigh:

1. Kellie

October 14, 2007 at 10:53 am

To search for a patent, you can go to the USPTO website. Be sure and put in all of the keywords you can think of. One thing to keep in mind though, is that some applications are not accessible by the public due to Non-Publication Requests being filed with the original application. So while you may not turn up anything in your quest, it does not mean that there isn’t “something” like it out there =)
        Good luck in your search!

2. Tracy

October 14, 2007 at 12:20 pm

You could try google too! 😀 It’s usually good for searches, or Wikipedia… just a thought.

Um, what’s Headbanger’s Ball?? And I’ll have you know Poison used to be the BEST!!! I saw them twice and got laid each time!
        :clap:

3. Tracy

October 14, 2007 at 12:20 pm

Oh yeah, what is this wonderful invention you speak of??

October 14, 2007 at 12:24 pm

Kellie – Thanks, I’ll try that!

Tracy – If you liked Poison how do you not know what Headbanger’s Ball is?? It’s not even my generation and I know what it is. And Poison might have been “cool” in the 80’s but he’s just an old sad man with long straggly hair now. And I’m not telling you, how do I know you won’t run off with it.

5. themuttprincess

October 14, 2007 at 12:24 pm

1. Because there is nothing else for him to do and get paid for.

2. Wink Wink

3. YAY! I can not wait to see which one YOU choose!!!

4. Well if it isnt patented yet, then go for it!

5. Because everyone has tissue paper skin.

6. Tracy

October 14, 2007 at 12:32 pm

Guess I was too busy getting laid! 😀

Oh and I am not smrt enough or crafty enough to steal your ideas.

Plus, you scare me.

October 14, 2007 at 12:42 pm

TMP – You are one smart woman!

Tracy – Pardon? I scare you. Surely you jest.

8. Tracy

October 14, 2007 at 2:42 pm

Yeah. I was just kidding about that.
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. Tracy

October 14, 2007 at 2:42 pm

OMG! I’m acronymed! yay me!!!

October 14, 2007 at 2:44 pm

Ok, I was hoping. I’m the opposite of intimidating.

It’s funny it took you all day to notice that.

11. Tracy

October 14, 2007 at 2:46 pm

All day?? The day’s over already and no one told me?? Geez. It’s only been like 3 hours! Give me a break. It’s Sunday! :heart:

12. Tracy

October 14, 2007 at 2:47 pm

It’s only like 12:35pm here… geez.

October 14, 2007 at 2:53 pm

Ok, I’ll give you that. It’s almost 3pm here.

14. Tracy

October 14, 2007 at 2:57 pm

See? And I didn’t get onto the computer until like 9:30am, my time, which was nearly afternoon for you. So while it’s been “all day” for you, it’s just not…

:poke:

15. Tracy

October 14, 2007 at 3:05 pm

See, that’s what I like about you. As often as you’re wrong you’re always quick to apologize. I like that. :bow:

October 14, 2007 at 3:51 pm

Well…with everyone but Erik. He knows when it comes to our disagreements I’m always right.

17. Janna

October 15, 2007 at 1:21 am

I am old enough to remember when Poison was really, really cool.
        In fact, sometimes I still…
        No, no, I’ve said too much already.

October 15, 2007 at 10:42 am

Guy from Headbanger’s Ball? That Ricky guy who used to have long hair but now he’s bald? He’s freaky.

If you have an invention/idea, you can find an invention marketing firm and the legitimate ones will investigate for you, and if it’s a good idea that’s non-patented, they’ll create it for you and split the proceeds.

October 15, 2007 at 10:54 am

Janna – :eyebrow:

Avi – That sounds good. And yes, that guy.

20. Angel

October 15, 2007 at 1:27 pm

I really do not see anything wrong with asking people to help fund a honeymoon instead of buying you a gift that you probably already have, don’t want, don’t need, or won’t use.

I don’t see why anyone should be offended by that either. I would just put something like “In lieu of gifts, the newlyweds are asking that you consider making a donation toward their dream honeymoon to Ireland.”.

That way, you are not being impolite, you are simply letting your wishes be known.

Or, you could always play the “Money Dance” game at your wedding.