Please Leave A Message After the Beep

Beep!

I’m not here.  I’m not dead or anything (I assume) but I’m not anywhere near a computer so I am not currently blogging…not until sometime Monday I guess.  I’m contemplating bringing my laptop with me just in case I can find a signal but part of me wants to tough it out.

So while I’m gone I’m gonna need yall to do a few things for me…

1. Don’t ignore me, please give me lots of attention because just because I’m not here right now doesn’t mean I don’t still need some love.
  2. Leave a comment about how much you miss me and how life just isn’t the same without me around.
  3. Take off your bra/underwear and say a prayer that I make it through the weekend without hijacking someone’s computer.
  4. Get laid or pleasure yourself, just because I’m not around doesn’t mean you can’t continue to be a sexual deviant.
  5. Watch out for any Mobile Pictures posted to my Crackbook, there may be a tatas shot :robin:

Enjoy your Robin-free weekend…don’t do anything I would do!!!

October 6, 2007 at 5:37 pm

It is not possible to enjoy a Robin-free weekend. I need my weekends as Robin-packed as possible, dammit!

2. Brenna

October 7, 2007 at 7:30 pm

hope you are surviving ok without the internet. I’d be twitching. *L*

October 8, 2007 at 10:25 am

I generally don’t read blogs on the weekend anyway. Where are you now, though? It’s Monday!

4. themuttprincess

October 8, 2007 at 10:37 am

I didn’t get any texts so I assume you didn’t tweak out.

I was bummed, I figured I would at the very least get a pic of the Wonder Twins!!!

It just feels so empty here, knowing you aren’t around……

5. Maureen

October 8, 2007 at 11:40 am

So, how did it work out? Was it so wonderful that you have now sworn off of the internet forever??? 🙁

October 8, 2007 at 1:14 pm

Just got home, we were staying through Monday. I sent tons of pictures through Crackbook, I hope someone noticed them and maybe commented. We had fun and did a lot of relaxing.