One on One: Mr. Fab Uncovered

Mr. Fab Dressed UpSo I interviewed Mr. Fabulous this time but by texting and it didn’t really work as well as I’d hoped. I’ll have to interview him again sometime.

First round of questions from 2 weeks ago when I mistakingly thought he was drinking:

Robin:Where is your favorite place to go solo?
Fab: You mean just to go out and be by myself?
Robin: No, to pet your monster.
Fab: :lmao: I like the bedroom when I am running thoughts through my head, and I like my easy chair when I am reading dirty stories on the computer.
Robin: What song makes you cry?
Fab: Where are these questions coming from?
Robin: My twisted brain.
Fab: Is this that interview? I thought that was next weekend when I am drunk :lmao: A song that makes me cry is The Walk by Sawyer Brown. It’s about a man having to put his dad in a home, and it reminds me that I may have to face that decision one day with my own dad, who is 79.
Robin: Oops.
[Realizing I was a week early I decided to go back to the party I was at.]

Robin: Whenever we meet what is the first thing you’ll say to me?
Fab: Nice to finally meet the three of you.
Robin: How do you cure hiccups?
Fab: I always make myself throw up. It seriously works.
Robin: You are gross. How old were you when you got your first boner?
Fab: Oh! It’s question time! I can’t remember that. Is that something guys usually remember?
Robin: I don’t know, Erik does. Maybe that’s just an Erik thing.
Fab: Maybe he has them so rarely that the moments stand out 😀
Robin: That’s definitely not true (sigh) Anyway, what do you want it to say on your gravestone?
Fab: I plan to be cremated and my ashes scattered within your cleavage :robin:
Robin: That’s sexy. If I gave you a molding of my boobs what would you do with it?
[When I lost him in the conversation or maybe he just passed out in imagining it]

October 3, 2007 at 9:18 am

I never got the boob mold question! I wondered what happened to you. I thought it was strange that it ended the way it did.

When we meet, CAN we make a mold of your boobs?

October 3, 2007 at 9:18 am

By the way, love the cartoon of me! You are a woman of many talents!

3. bluepaintred

October 3, 2007 at 10:34 am

I think he got so involved in the picturing of the boobs he couldn’t see straight to text anymore

4. themuttprincess

October 3, 2007 at 11:31 am

Now you have to catch him when he is drunk.

THAT would be funny!

5. DutchBitch

October 3, 2007 at 12:18 pm

I was hoping this would prove that my blog fiance is really just a normal guy… Stupid me..

October 3, 2007 at 12:38 pm

Hm. What a rousing interview! :avi:

October 3, 2007 at 1:19 pm

Mr. Fab – Well, since I do a mold of my boobs with all people I just meet of course. Thanks…maybe I should add that to my resume.

BPR – That’s my guess.

TMP – Or when we’re both drunk, if I was better at texting and drinking I might have done that Saturday night.

Dutch Bitch – Sorry to disappoint you, we all keep hoping for a little bit of normal from him.

Avi – I was thinking I might post our one IM conversation soon since you never did.

October 3, 2007 at 1:39 pm

You could do that. I don’t know what happened to the one I had saved.