As a couple you begin to develop habits together, as if we didn’t have enough all on our own.
- Taco Friday – Every Friday (or most Fridays) Erik brings home the best vegetarian soft tacos from a Mexican restaurant in Amherst. It’s because of these tacos I realized I like black beans.
- Monday Shows – We always get very excited for the Monday lineup of How I Met Your Mother, The New Adventures of Old Christine and Two and a Half Men. We laugh our asses off.
- Dark Dramas – We both :heart: Dirt, CSI and Dexter. These are also shows we always watch together and usually end up having a long discussion about them before we fall asleep.
- Grocery Shopping – We go together every Sunday and we always have fun with it. I’m just glad he doesn’t do the cheese dance anymore, at least not in public.
- Arguements – We don’t argue much but if we do it’s really important things like when I’m on the computer ignoring him when he’s trying to tell me about a new cheese he discovered or him forgetting to feel me up the moment he walks in the door.