Worried Mommy

Pilot tends to not come in at night when he should and ends up staying out all night. It maks me worry. This morning though, he still didn’t come in. He hasn’t eaten since before 5pm yesterday.

I hope he’s ok 🙁

Oh and go give him some love please :heart: You can pet him and put a message on his wall.

Update: No sign. I’ve called for him and there isn’t much else I can do since I live in the woods. Think good thoughts 🙁

Final Update: He came home, at 1:30 in the morning.  Luckily Erik sleeps lightly and heard his jingle outside.  I really thought he was gone because it was so unlike him to be gone for so long.  It was a rough night.

September 25, 2007 at 2:00 pm

Thanks…I hate that I can’t get home until 5pm 🙁

2. Angel

September 25, 2007 at 2:09 pm

OMG That would leave me unable to do anything until I found him. I’d be worthless. That’s why my kitties stay indoors- I had an innie/outie kitty a long time ago and when he didn’t come home on time I was to worried to do anything but look for him. He’d always come walking back up (purrfectly fine) like he was only gone for five minutes and look at me as if to say “What the hell is wrong with you? Can’t a guy go for sushi without his mommy worrying?!?” I can’t do the worry anymore, so my kitties stay in.

I hope that Pilot is okay, and I’ll get over to facebook in a little while and give him some kitty love. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help ease your worry. (I know there probably isn’t, but if there is…) :heart: :heart: :heart:

September 25, 2007 at 2:13 pm

Thanks Angel. I was like that initially until this happened over and over and over…he used to even sneak out. He’s an outdoor cat and he’ll get out one way or another. I wish I could have stayed home to look for him but it wouldn’t have done any good. We live in the woods and he could be anywhere. I did though lose my cat Keyser because he kept running off and got hit by a car. So I’m very worried and can’t really concentrate today. I’m going to keep them both inside from now on except for the weekends when I’m home.

If only he could just be responsible and not make me worry like this :pissed:

4. Slick

September 25, 2007 at 4:45 pm

I’ve found lots of women’s cats for them….

Just sayin’

Hope you find him, Robin!

5. Angel

September 25, 2007 at 9:14 pm

I’m so sorry Robin. :heart: :heart: Now, IS HE HOME, IS HE HOME??? I’m worried about him. Please update when he comes home.

September 25, 2007 at 9:24 pm

Still not home……I may stay home tomorrow so I can look for him….

7. Angel

September 25, 2007 at 11:39 pm

I’m praying for Pilot. I hope he gets his little kitty behind home soon!

8. brenna

September 26, 2007 at 4:31 am

awww I really hope he comes home soon. I’ve been through this a few times. I know how you feel. *hugs*

9. brenna

October 3, 2007 at 5:50 am

just checking to see if he came back. Im glad he did! ^^