- First he gets food poisoning on Sunday from some salad dressing.
- Then he has to deal with a registration issue that was screwed up by the DMV all day long.
- Once at the DMV and waiting forever he finds out they don’t take credit cards.
- Since it’s so hard to get a parking space he decides to walk to the nearby hotel.
- Their ATM is down.
- So he walks another 1/2 mile or so to the BJs to take money out there.
- Then he finds out the DMV can’t fix it for him and he needs to call Boston.
I guess everything is going wrong today on his day off, I think I’ll bring him home some treats. Maybe give him a massage.
I feel so bad for my guy…