Question After Question

• Why did it take me 2 fucking hours to get into work today? Seriously? Why was the road blocked on Route 111/110??
  • Why does my hazelnut iced coffee taste like blueberry?
  • How did I get tooth paste on my shirt? And below my boobs somehow :confused:
  • Why didn’t anyone tell me being an adult sucks so much? The only good thing about being an adult is you can have sex whenever you want but you don’t have enough time or energy to have it anymore :annoyed:
  • Why hasn’t someone invented a camera that makes you lose weight? That would be great for Sunday.
  • Why am I not myself lately?

Here is a picture I took on my way in today:

Boston Morning

September 12, 2007 at 8:50 am

How does anything get below your boobs?

2. themuttprincess

September 12, 2007 at 10:02 am

It took you forever to get into work today because you didn’t wanna go.

Because someone made a mistake.

You dropped some on the counter and rubbed it onto your shirt.

Because if they advertised that no one would become adults. Not being able to have sex is a horrible, horrible thing.

Photoshop.

The seasons are changing.

3. MisstressM

September 12, 2007 at 4:02 pm

The picture is awesome. But I am here to talk about you instead. I have noticed that lately you have been going on serious overdrive. I have a solution for that. You and hubby have to all of a sudden develop a contagious flu. I will personally call your and his work and let them know that you wont be going in. And you two have to hang around the house the whole day long. You are not allowed to leave your bed. His responsibility is to bring you everything that you need and serve ALL of your sexual needs.

September 12, 2007 at 6:03 pm

Mr. Fab – That’s an even better question.

TMP – You always have the answers.

MistressM – That sounds good to to me.

5. Heather B

September 12, 2007 at 7:07 pm

that is a good question mr fab

6. themuttprincess

September 13, 2007 at 8:47 am

I do what I can.

Hope it helped!

7. Brenna

September 13, 2007 at 10:12 am

It’s kinda funny that when we are young we can’t wait to grow up and be an adult.
    Then when we get there we want to be a kid again.

(at least that’s what a lot of people say)

8. The Road Less Unraveled » Blog Archive » Quotable Robin

October 15, 2008 at 9:28 am

[…] September 12, 2007 Why didn’t anyone tell me being an adult sucks so much? The only good thing about being an adult is you can have sex whenever you want but you don’t have enough time or energy to have it anymore […]