I hadn’t done a bullet post all week and I realized you guys have no idea what is going on in my life other than The Wonder Twins :what:
- My company gave us all $25 gift certificates to various places. I got Target :dance:
- I’m back at work and it’s ok, although it’s business casual again after a nice summer of jeans and flip flops.
- Earlier this week I stabbed myself with a knife trying to break apart frozen hamburger patties. Another reason why I shouldn’t be allowed in the kitchen.
- I’m updating my wedding site, at this point there is no blog and a lot of html to do…I haven’t really done that much html in a long time but it’s fun.
- I really want to find a job where I can sit in a coffee shop all day with my laptop, I think I would enjoy that.
- I did not win the photo contest on Crackbook yesterday but thanks to everyone’s votes I did end up in third place with 27 votes! I’ll still enter more competitions so keep an eye on it :eyebrow:
- Ok, enough of the rambling…back to boobage.
I think a very important part of great boobage is if they still stand out when only in a t-shirt. Don’t underestimate the power of a tight t-shirt and great breasts. In fact I think I’ve gotten more attention from wearing fitted shirts than showing cleavage, I think it leaves the mind to wander. So…here we go.
Boobage War Competitors:
And one last cleavage for your pleasure…
That’s all folks :robin: