Sofa Lift

Why does there not seem to be anything such as a sofa lift…you know…to make it higher?

  1. Avitable

    September 3, 2007 at 9:38 am

    It’s called a concrete block.

  2. Robin

    September 3, 2007 at 1:23 pm

    You guys are so helpful.

  3. themuttprincess

    September 4, 2007 at 10:09 am

    Well what did you really expect?

  4. Robin

    September 4, 2007 at 10:15 am

    Nothing, I guess I thought something would occur to others that didn’t to me.

  5. themuttprincess

    September 4, 2007 at 4:23 pm

    I guess that is a compliment, in a way.

Leave a Reply