Interview by a Misstress
I initially posted this yesterday but I posted it late so here we go.Â I was not on my game yesterday and a little out of it.
Don’t forget to vote for my Party photo, the contest ends today. There is also the Ice Cream photo, I think I took a unique approach with it personally.Â In the party picture, that is me on the bottom :DÂ Should I have done this for the drunk picture?
(If the link doesn’t work let me know)
I asked Mistress M to interview me and let’s see how it goes.
1. You have a chance to go back in your life and change one thing. What would it be? And no, you can’t say nothing.
Boy, you are demanding. Just so you know, I rarely say nothing…for future reference. Anyway, I’d probably go back and invest in the dot come enterprise…although I may have been too young to invest anything. I did have Bat Mitzvah money though :thumbsup:
2. When you were growing up, how did you picture adulthood?
Drugs, booze and sex. Where did I go wrong?
3. If I gave you the opportunity to take a glimpse at the future would you look? Why?
Yes but I can almost guarantee I’d regret it and would probably only obsess more.
4. That one person who gets under your skin and just makes you want to kill them is trapped on a small island with you. They are wounded?.you are healthy with shelter. What happens to that person?
I would love to answer this but I don’t want to get myself into trouble. So just imagine what you would do to the one person who exhibited pure evil to you
5. You seem very passionate about Erik. What is that one thing that draws you to him?
There isn’t one thing that draws me to him because he’s a lot of things, obviously. I mean if he were only one thing that would be really boring. Even if that one thing were that he were funny that would get old too.
If I had to pick one thing and since you are so demanding I’m assuming I have to I would say that he’s so easy to be around and such a great person in so many ways.