Watch Me Grow
I decided that on my week off it was time for me to branch out and grow as a person. You know…become all that I can be and more.
- I seriously contemplated giving up coffee for my health but was distracted by a nearby DD and got an iced coffee :coffee:
- I took a drive to New Hampshire to see what is beyond my backyard but it turns out it is just a bunch of liquor stores. Wait, why didn’t I get some beer? It’s tax free :doh:
- I tried to find a nice serene place to take some pictures only to just decide I really wasn’t interested in getting lost on some back road in the middle of some town I don’t know.
- I have learned that curry doesn’t have to be disgusting and that scallops are actually pretty tasty.
- I tried to do some writing outside of my house and went to Barnes and Noble.Â Turns out you now have to pay for internet access.Â Ok…I paid $5 for a drink and now you want me to pay for internet access?Â Fuck you.
- Right now I’m doing the crunch coffee shop laptop thing and it is making me feel particularly intelligent and witty.Â I’m bursting with flavor.