Watch Me Grow

I decided that on my week off it was time for me to branch out and grow as a person. You know…become all that I can be and more.

• I seriously contemplated giving up coffee for my health but was distracted by a nearby DD and got an iced coffee :coffee:
  • I took a drive to New Hampshire to see what is beyond my backyard but it turns out it is just a bunch of liquor stores. Wait, why didn’t I get some beer? It’s tax free :doh:
  • I tried to find a nice serene place to take some pictures only to just decide I really wasn’t interested in getting lost on some back road in the middle of some town I don’t know.
  • I have learned that curry doesn’t have to be disgusting and that scallops are actually pretty tasty.
  • I tried to do some writing outside of my house and went to Barnes and Noble.  Turns out you now have to pay for internet access.  Ok…I paid $5 for a drink and now you want me to pay for internet access?  Fuck you.
  • Right now I’m doing the crunch coffee shop laptop thing and it is making me feel particularly intelligent and witty.  I’m bursting with flavor.

1. Tara

August 29, 2007 at 11:58 am

So what flavor are you?

Seems like you iz happy today! YAY!!!! It’s contagious, too. Good. I always thought people at the trendy coffee shop were poseurs with their laptops. Now I know they’re people escaping nuts at home or just looking for a little peace and quiet. Ahhhhhhhh.

August 29, 2007 at 12:01 pm

I am, it feels good to get away even if just a little bit. I just like having a different environment to write. Too bad it took me so long to get the fuck on that I ran out of time to write…hopefully later. I should walk around too.

3. themuttprincess

August 29, 2007 at 1:40 pm

I do not understand why you would have to pay for wifi, when like you said you paid 5 bucks for a coffee. Screw off!

Sounds like you are getting waaaaay deep. Hopefully it passes, I like the funny Robin. (wink wink)

:heartbeat:

August 29, 2007 at 3:20 pm

I’ve found inner peace and stuff, didn’t you hear?

5. themuttprincess

August 29, 2007 at 5:16 pm

I thought I heard some rumor floating around. But I thought, for sure, that couldn’t be true!!!

August 30, 2007 at 9:09 am

Vacation is time for non-stop masturbating. Didn’t you know that?

August 30, 2007 at 9:12 am

TMP – Don’t believe the rumors.

Avi – I didn’t know…I better get working on it.

8. Brenna

August 30, 2007 at 9:57 am

i drink so much coffee that if i don’t have any (on rare occasions) i get such a bad headache. I seriously need it to function too. (lol)

and oo, yes, scallops are yummy.