Come Stew in My Juices
I am a little burned out today to write something smart and/or witty so you’ll have to bear with me while I get my shit together for the 567,698,088 time. It’s been a monumentally bad week. The week has been so bad that I can’t help but wonder why karma has it in for us.
A brief recap:
- Car battery died.
- AAA broke car trying to install battery.
- Erik missing work because it takes longer to fix a VW bug than an average car.
- A stupid white trash brat throwing a rock at my car and denting it.
- A loser white trash mother flipping out on Erik for being a decent human being.
- Erik missing days of work he can’t afford.
- Erik then getting sick.
Good thing I have a vacation on the horizon and if anyone tries to fuck with it I will take them down :whosnext:
While I stew in my juices feel free to join me over at Crackbook where I go to release my built up hostility on Mr. Fabulous regularly and on the occasion sexually harass Heather (anne). I just did a new quiz, a slightly easier one this time that everyone should try.