Fucking Brat!

A stupid fucking kid through a rock at my car and put a dent in it.  Fucking lovely.  They let their kids run all over this neighborhood.  I need to find a neighborhood without kids.

1. Heather B

August 22, 2007 at 6:27 pm

Do you know who is parents are?

2. MisstressM

August 23, 2007 at 1:51 am

I would so kill that thing, kid, or whatever it is. Hang a noose from your front door with a sign saying “If you dont discipline your rat I WILL” That should solve your problems. All the snotty kids will be home annoying their parents. Ohhhhhhhhhh it makes me so f-ing angry.

August 23, 2007 at 6:23 am

You should have stopped, chased him, caught him, and thrashed him within an inch of his life.

Maybe I’ll come up there and be your boobieguard bodyguard.

August 23, 2007 at 7:51 am

MistressM – No kidding :annoyed:

Mr. Fab – Sounds like a good idea :hug:

August 23, 2007 at 9:36 am

You should have stopped and found out who his parents were. Should have called the cops, and then once the parents agreed to pay for the damage, said you wouldn’t press charges.

Those are the types of kids who throw bricks off of overpasses and kill someone when they’re a teen.

6. Maureen

August 23, 2007 at 9:39 am

Did you see the kid do it?

In high school, I was driving home and as I left the student lot, some burnouts threw an iceball at my windshield, cracking it. I drove around to the other side of the school, parked & went in to tell the principal. They all got in trouble. I’m sure my dad made them pay for the new windshield. Only problem was that they were all friends of my older brothers… But, they were pretty cool about it, anyway.

Anyway, if you saw the kid do it, you should have stopped to say something. Would you have stopped if it was an adult who did it?

And, if you didn’t see who did it… How do you know it was a kid 😉 ?

August 23, 2007 at 9:44 am

Avi – I’m kicking myself for not stopping.

Maureen – I was on the phone on the way home and I heard a loud crack against my car. I looked over to the side and saw a blond kid about 10ish in the bushes. At the time it didn’t fully occur to me what had happened, not until I got home.

Because of another incident Erik witnessed later of kids throwing rocks at another little kid (Erik stopped them) I now know what I saw. I assume I wasn’t the only one they did it to. I sent an email to the landowners association.

8. themuttprincess

August 23, 2007 at 11:14 am

I have to agree with Avi. Kids that are doing that at 10 are the ones that are going to be in A LOT of trouble as teens and probably even adults.

What a pain in the ass.

Hope that the spot can be buffed out…..