Don’t Get Me Started

• Ever since Erik got his car (VW Bug) it’s been a PITA. Not just because had no credit when he got it and is paying up the ass for it but because whenever something goes wrong with it you can’t just bring it anywhere to fix it.
  • I used to love AAA because they were always there to save me and my car when I’d leave my lights on and the battery died but now I have a thorn in my side. We had them come to replace Erik’s battery (not a small fete we knew for his car) but they said they could do it. Dammit if they broke the damn car and still didn’t install the new battery. Luckily the company is fixing it all for us for free.
  • Another co-worker is leaving the department (and company). Some of my favorite people have left and there are only like 3 people still here that were here when I first started. This really depresses me.
  • On the bright side they are all going to a place that is closer to me, so maybe I have an in.
  • I really need my week off, I’m glad I decided to take a full week off instead of just a couple days. I kind of wish I were going somewhere but I have no money to go anywhere. Maybe I’ll just fly to Florida 😉
  • I’m in such a bad mood today, maybe one of you can cheer me up.

Damn AAA

1. themuttprincess

August 22, 2007 at 10:03 am

I would tell you to come on over and visit me, but we do not have any DD that I know of……….. Sigh.

I dropped my puppy off to get neutered today. He did NOT want to go in the vets office…. He was pulling and pulling and whining and looking at me with his hound eyes. I had to actually bend down and pick him up, and not drop the squirm worm while trying to open the door (which weighed a TON!). The vet tech was laughing and so was I. It was like he knew they were removing his manhood……..

August 22, 2007 at 10:11 am

I could send you a boob shot…

It is a sign to move to Florida. Mickey Mouse, MIL, Me…the three M’s!

Oh, and Avi and Britt. The first couple of blogging.

August 22, 2007 at 10:13 am

Oh, and I love it that your blog calls me a slut. Usually I only get called then during rough sex when I am being pounded like a little bitch. :fab:

4. Heather B

August 22, 2007 at 10:42 am

Take that week off and get some cheap southwest airline tickets out here to San Diego, so we can have those Cosmos… We would have such a blast….Then we could try an dtake a lil roadtrip to VEGAS BABY!!! Come on now, tell me you would not love that..

5. Stephanie

August 22, 2007 at 11:42 am

Grab your man, and take that trip! It’ll be so much better after that 😀

6. J.

August 22, 2007 at 11:46 am

Or you could come to Canada. :whistle:

August 22, 2007 at 11:51 am

TMP – No DD is a problem. Funny, Aurora didn’t put up a fuss at all getting spayed but then I think she was in heat at the time and had no idea what was going on.

Mr. Fab – MIL is not an incentive. Oh and consider my blog to be your daily rough sex :whip:

HeatherB – Cali sounds nice but I have no interest in Vegas :dunno:

Stephanie – Which trip? Cali or Florida?

J. – Erik actually wants to go to Canada but then I’ve already been…albeit a decade ago.

8. Stephanie

August 22, 2007 at 11:54 am

Oops, sorry! Cali! So much more romantic.

August 22, 2007 at 12:01 pm

Unfortunately Erik has very little time to take off and all I really would like to do right now is hide away in some cabin in Vermont. But then it would have to have wireless internet. We also are so incredibly broke now it’s a little bit scary.

10. Stephanie

August 22, 2007 at 12:14 pm

I get totally broke, that’s for sure!!!

Cabin in Vermont sounds awesome, though!

August 22, 2007 at 12:22 pm

We’re also planning our big trip for June…our honeymoon to Ireland :clap:

12. themuttprincess

August 22, 2007 at 12:41 pm

You are soooo lucky.

I knew not having a DD would be a problem. We do have other coffee shops though. Really. I swear.

August 22, 2007 at 12:43 pm

I actually have been cheating on DD for a while now :secret:

14. Tara

August 22, 2007 at 2:38 pm

I am less than 3 miles from a Dunkin Donuts in every direction. I say you come to Philly!!! Starbucks near here, too. You want coffee? I got coffee, kid.

15. Angel

August 22, 2007 at 3:04 pm

I can show you how NOT to wax your legs….

:lmfao:

16. themuttprincess

August 22, 2007 at 3:56 pm

NO WAY!

I sooooo do not believe you.

17. cheri

August 22, 2007 at 4:06 pm

I too need a trip – far far away! I hope you find something fun to do on your time off!!

August 22, 2007 at 5:20 pm

You should definitely fly down here. Just put it on a credit card. It’s worth it. :avi: