Another Party

I have another party today. I like the idea of throwing a party but hate actually throwing one. I think this will be it for a while…probably until the wedding. I don’t have much to say today, not much else really going on.

Only problem is, one of my good friends has changed her mind and decided to bring her husband. Not only do I not particularly like him but he tends to really annoy everyone else. He’s always talking about money and it makes people uncomfortable. He’s not a bad person, I think he’s just not really good at socializing.

I was hoping he wouldn’t come but whatever. It’s a good thing my friends don’t read my blog :twitchy:

I wish I had a staple friend who I could always invite to keep everyone entertained. The person who is the life of the party and everyone likes. Well, that’s pretty much my BIL but pretty soon I’m going to have to start paying him to make appearances.

I just want to take a nap. I shouldn’t have had pizza. I need a beer.

1. Tara

August 18, 2007 at 2:34 pm

Hope BIL doesn’t read this. Then he’ll think he can charge $500,000 like Paris H. just to show up at your house. ha.

I love a party. They are a lot of work, though. I stress about it all, too. Damn perfectionism!!

August 18, 2007 at 2:55 pm

I think I just feel like I have a lot to prove to these people, I don’t know why.

3. Heather B

August 18, 2007 at 5:23 pm

I hope your party is a success. I wish I had more friends to actually throw parties lol.

4. MisstressM

August 18, 2007 at 7:05 pm

Do you know what I hate the most? Washing dishes. Thats the only thing i hate about throwing dinner parties. Have fun tonight! Drink some for me.

August 18, 2007 at 7:40 pm

If I lived closer I could totally be that guy… :fab:

August 19, 2007 at 10:05 am

Heather B – It went pretty well but I was so tired afterwards. They tried to get me to go out drinking afterwards but I wasn’t having it.

MistressM – Luckily I don’t do the dishes :lmao:

Mr. Fab
    – That occurred to me. Hell, we talked about penis and vulva for most of the party.

August 19, 2007 at 10:56 am

I hate going to parties, but I love hosting them. We’re having one today.

8. themuttprincess

August 19, 2007 at 1:51 pm

Robin, next time you decide to host a party, lemme know. I can entertain everyone. I LOVE parties… And I am an excellent cook.