I Wanna Pole Dance!

• I’m going to a bachelorette party tomorrow but I’m bummed that the pole dancing class was canceled because not enough people responded :sad:  I wanna pole dance!!!
  • There will be a sex toy party and there is a gadget I have been wanting for a while.  I think it’s something like this.
  • Although I have everything else I need: Sex Fifth Avenue and Happy Penis, which are invaluable.
  • I still need to figure out what to make for the party…maybe pigs in a blanket 😉

———————–

I called in sick today due to not sleeping at ALL last night.  Maybe I should have still gone in, damn it’s hot here :sigh:

August 3, 2007 at 10:58 am

Drunk girls pole dancing just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen – it’s probably for the best.

And what a slacker – calling into work because you’re tired! Sigh.

2. heather(anne)

August 3, 2007 at 11:51 am

Ooooh. I want some Happy Penis.

3. themuttprincess

August 3, 2007 at 11:54 am

I bet a happy penis is better than a sad penis!

I wanna pole dance too. That way I can be as sexycool as Britney. :what:

August 3, 2007 at 12:23 pm

Avi – You are so negative lately. I highly doubt anyone will get very drunk, not that kind of crowd :rolleyes: You better start being nice to me or you won’t get your special present :tongue:

Heather Anne – It’s good stuff 😉

TMP – That’s what the boys tell me at least.

August 3, 2007 at 12:27 pm

I’m not negative!

What’s a bachelorette party without a whole bunch of drunk chicks?

August 3, 2007 at 12:29 pm

True but the party is starting at noon and the girls aren’t really the drunk kind. It was supposed to be a pole dancing class, to learn but I’ve got natural talent. Although I probably would hurt myself if I was doing it drunk. We’ll have to see what happens at my bachelorette party. I’ll have to have someone videotape the entire night.

August 3, 2007 at 12:34 pm

Yes, you’d better have video of your bachelorette party – I can only imagine what that’s going to be like.

August 3, 2007 at 12:38 pm

My 24 birthday party was nearly a bachelorette party. We went to a club in Boston and I drank so much I don’t remember most of it. Lucky for me someone got lots of pictures :doh:

9. Heather B

August 3, 2007 at 1:01 pm

I’ve never been to a real bachelorette party , i know i’m missing out lol, too bad on the pole dancing 🙁

10. Geeky Dragon Girl

August 3, 2007 at 1:41 pm

But you can’t call them pigs in a blanket for the party. They have to be weenies in a blanket. Or for a more graphic effect, severed penises in blankets, or “Bobbitts” for short.

August 3, 2007 at 1:46 pm

HeatherB – Well you are invited to mine if you want.

GDG – :lmfao: Good idea, I may very well do that!

Avi – :hug:

12. themuttprincess

August 3, 2007 at 4:10 pm

Well it was just my theory. I do not have a penis so I am not 100% sure.

13. brenna

August 4, 2007 at 4:22 pm

omg you must have seen the episode on King of Queens when she tried pole dancing? haha why did I think of that. But boy, that was a funny one.

August 4, 2007 at 8:50 pm

TMP – It’s tough when you don’t have a penis.

brenna – Of course! In fact I posted the youtube on my blog once.