Top 5 Scary Movies
I haven’t done a top 5 in a bit and I’m kind of running out of things to do. Well, I guess not…there are a bunch of top 5s I can do about just movies alone.
Mind you I’m thinking these off the top of my head so I may have to change them. I have a sneaking feeling I’m missing some important ones but these are ones that at one point in time scared the crap out of me :what:
5. Wait Until Dark – My mom had us rent this for a sleepover party when we were in middle school I think. It’s a 1960’s Audrey Hepburn suspense about a blind woman in her apartment trying to escape a man trying to kill her. At one point we all screamed and jumped out of our seats :what:
4. Wolf Creek – This is the most recent movie that really scared me. It’s about some kids who are traveling in the Australian outback and are captured by a psycho. The idea of being trapped like that in the middle of nowhere is really scary to me.
3. Night of the Creeps – Ok, this is cheesy but I saw this on a girl scout skiing trip on my birthday actually and the idea of alien slugs jumping into people’s bodies is more than I can deal with :twitchy:
2. The Shinning – Must I say anything about this?
1. The Blare Witch Project – Either people hated this movie and thought it was lame or they were scared out of their minds. I was the latter. While watching this movie I just kept imagining myself in that situation and that was enough to keep me up that night.
Oh and here are Erik and I Simpsonized: