So Uncool I’m Cool

Again I find myself on the sidelines of the cool kids but I can’t help but wonder…am I so uncool that I’m actually cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž I think I might be, let’s look at some examples.

Back when everyone loved New Kids On The Block I had no interest. Ok, so I was left out of a lot of things and ended up staying home to watch The Breakfast Club for the gazzillionth time by myself. But now I can proudly say I know most of that movie by heart :nahnah:

Fastforward a few years and the New Kids aren’t quite as cool as they used to be and I find that I got the last laugh. Yeah suckas! Eat that! :fu:

I still find myself realizing how much better I am than everyone else as I watch people waste away with Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and American Idol. I’m ok with the fact that I am left out of all conversations and that I keep getting dirty looks.

I can sit back with a smile knowing how cool I really am even if nobody else knows it. The fact nobody else knows just how cool I am makes me that much cooler ๐Ÿ˜€

July 24, 2007 at 10:45 am

I hate LOTR and American Idol. I like to read, though, and the HP books are a fun diversion.

2. themuttprincess

July 24, 2007 at 10:50 am

I hate AI and LOTR and HP. HATE them, dunno why.

My first concert was NKOTB, how freakin’ embarassing!!! So you got me there..

Miss Cool!

3. brenna

July 24, 2007 at 10:52 am

and I thought I was the only one that didn’t know what was going on with Harry Potter. Geeze, it’s even on the news. Wth? lol

July 24, 2007 at 11:10 am

Avi – Well I suppose you are pretty cool.

TMP – You might make it into the cool club but just barely.

brenna – You are not alone.

5. Heather B

July 24, 2007 at 11:37 am

I hated New Kids on the Block funny cause I was trying to think of the name of that group the other day to tell Angela’s Son and Nephew.

I don’t like LOTR or HP either and I never watched AI till this last season

6. Tara

July 24, 2007 at 1:10 pm

Oh, Robin. I run from everything the masses enjoy as well. Have yet to see a summer blockbuster, like “Independence Day” or some such nonsense.

We’re just too cool and elite. Yeah, that’s it. :thumbsup:

July 24, 2007 at 1:41 pm

Heather B – I knew you were cool.

Tara – Are you my long lost sister or something?

July 24, 2007 at 1:44 pm

You don’t need to know that stuff. You have the Wonder Twins. They are the ultimate in coolness. :fab:

9. themuttprincess

July 24, 2007 at 2:11 pm

Barely is good enough for me!!!!

:heartbeat:

10. Angel

July 25, 2007 at 11:56 am

I hate all of that crap except for Harry Potter. You got me there. I never did get into the NKOTB, I cannot stand the LOTR, and I don’t even know when American Idol is on. :lmfao:

July 25, 2007 at 1:11 pm

Mr. Fab – So true :robin:

TMP – Yeah, I’ve heard ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tara – :kiss:

Angel – 3 out of 4 ain’t bad.

12. cheri

July 25, 2007 at 4:27 pm

I like LOTR and Harry Potter. But I like to think I like it because it interests me not because everyone else does! Also I tend to like things Daws likes – we are way too co dependent. Him leaving the nest is so gonna suck but I have 9 or more years. Many if I believe him “I’m always going to live with you Mommy”. lol