A Trip To Boston

We took a trip to Boston yesterday to go to this restaurant on the pier and had some good seafood. I’d been dying for some lobster for a while now.

After dinner we took a walk on the pier and here are some lovely pictures of the view:

I live a fascinating life, I know.

————————————————-
We canceled our Target registry because I heard bad things about them and decided to do Macys instead.

We also signed with a JP, she was really great. Now I have to start figuring out what I want the wording of the ceremony to be :dunno:

More information on the WedBlog ——->

————————————————-
I had something to day today but I plum forgot it.

I have Thursday and Friday off :dance:

1. Angel

July 16, 2007 at 10:32 am

I’ve heard horrible things about Target as well, and my husband and I do not shop there at all. I’m glad that you got some lobster, and that you got Thursday and Friday off. You deserve it….your boredom has paid off. I love the pictures that you took…they’re great!! Thanks for sharing!

2. Drew

July 16, 2007 at 11:52 am

:avi: Hi, you have been tagged for the FuelMyBlog Random 4. Check it out at http://www.benspark.com/a-random-assortment-of-4.html

I used Target for my registry for my wedding and am using them again for our baby registry. I haven’t heard any bad things about them so far. Anyway liked your blog and I live in MA too so I choose you for this meme and fueled your blog.

July 16, 2007 at 11:54 am

Really? I’ve never had a problem with Target. You should also check Crate and Barrel out.

4. Maureen

July 16, 2007 at 12:27 pm

OK – so what kind of bad things have you heard about Target? 🙁

I love Target :heartbeat:

July 16, 2007 at 1:15 pm

CORRECTION

I don’t dislike Target itself, I don’t like the new policies for their wedding registry. Apparently you can’t return anything without a receipt.

Macys is better because you get a shitload of discounts, the quality is a lot better (Erik is picky) and there are a few perks as well.

I go to Target about every weekend so my love for Target still stands.

6. MisstressM

July 16, 2007 at 1:21 pm

I think with Macy’s you will get better quality gifts. Target is good for the everyday stuf. i say keep them both.

7. themuttprincess

July 16, 2007 at 1:47 pm

I left a message this morning, and it has poofed. WTF?

Anyhoo, I said I like Macy’s or something like that…. And said it was good to get a JP and I asked if that stuff in the water was garbage.

July 17, 2007 at 5:53 am

I miss being able to go to Boston whenever I wanted to…

July 17, 2007 at 8:08 am

MM – Yes.

TMP – Yes, I believe it has to do with some kind of work they are doing there.

Mr. Fab – Well next time you come out here we’ll all go out in Boston for the night.