A Masshole Driving Meme
I got this idea from The Mutt Princess. Here are my
psycho weird driving habits or tidbits. Keep in mind, I’m born and raised in Massachusetts.
- If someone comes up behind me going faster than me in the left lane I will let them by, it’s a courtesy thing I learned from an ex.
- If someone pisses me off I don’t usually give them the finger, I give them a thumbs up :thumbsup:
- I almost always eat my breakfast on the way to work in my car.
- I do anything I can get away with while driving, alone of course.
- I get really really pissed off when people leave their blinker on by accident.
- I never slow down to look at an accident, out of respect. That’s the only time I ever have any respect for strangers.
- Most days I’m usually either listening to an audio book or KISS 108. I love the banter of Matty in the Morning; he’s not like the typical radio DJ and he amuses me.
- I do most of my phone calls via my cell phone on my way home from work, I hate talking to anyone once I get home.
- I hate letting anyone cut ahead of me, especially idiots who are racing to get ahead of everyone. It’s like Kindergarten I swear.
- I hate tailgaters and I never do it. If I’m in the car when someone else is doing it I will yell at them.
- I never understood why I’ve had more speeding tickets than anyone I know and they all drive like mental patients that just recently escaped from the looney bin.
- I passed my driving test on the first try although my mom disagreed from the back seat. Listen, I swerved not to hit a lunatic who came barreling out of the driveway…that’s good driving!
- I had my most severe anxiety attack while driving and a friend (via cell phone) had to calm me down so I could get off the highway.
- The worst highway I’ve ever been on so far is the Mass Pike, the toll booths are what push it over the edge.
- I still hate Route 2 the most though, it blows chunks.
- I am ALWAYS getting lost and often crying because of it. I once ended up in RI when I was trying to get to the Cape.
- I hate everyone’s driving other than my own and it makes me really anxious.
Cartoon from cartoonstock.com