I Can Sure Pick Em

Today we need some amusement here, don’t you think?  Here are some interesting things about my ex boyfriends.

Please Login or Register to read the rest of this content.

Those are just a few and some are mentioned more than once but I tried to mention something about each one.

July 11, 2007 at 10:28 am

Wow – he sounds like a winner!

July 11, 2007 at 10:31 am

I thought this was all one ex – I just re-read it and saw that you said “ex-boyfriends”.

I’ll revise my comment to:

What a bunch of winners!

July 11, 2007 at 10:34 am

What does it make me for dating them?

July 11, 2007 at 10:41 am

Someone who’s learned from her past mistakes?

July 11, 2007 at 10:48 am

Yes! If I learned anything I learned not to date frat guys, particularly more than one from the same frat.

6. Angel

July 11, 2007 at 11:18 am

Does it help for me to let you know that I have had a few of these things happen to me?

7. Heather B

July 11, 2007 at 11:24 am

Telling me he “doesn’t like pretty women” as a compliment. ohh my that is just horrible…

one of my first boyfriends penis was so small when we first had sex i was thinking to myself, “is it in?”

I need to write post like this lol you have some creative juices in you when it comes to blogging mine are always just boring

July 11, 2007 at 11:28 am

Angel – Which ones? Btw, do you have a current blog?

Heather B – Yeah, afterwards I kind of understood what he meant. He doesn’t like obvious beauty but understated but still…as an 18 year old it stung. You definitely should, I don’t know how I come up with ideas…sometimes I’ll write down ideas as they come to me. My brain never stops going and I get the most bizarre ideas.

9. themuttprincess

July 11, 2007 at 11:48 am

Thank god you learned from them. They were just stepping stones to the great woman you have become.

10. cheri

July 11, 2007 at 11:48 am

LOL – dang you had some interesting bf’s there! I have to wonder – just how many differnent men you’re talking about here. LOL :lmao:

July 11, 2007 at 11:53 am

TMP – Awwww :blush:

Cheri – I counted 7 and they were not all “relationships” but some I just briefly dated. I also didn’t sleep with them all.

12. Angel

July 12, 2007 at 12:27 am

Bragging about an ability of mine to an entire room and he was the first person I’d ever done it to.

Writing me a song before we broke up and I’ve still yet to hear it.

Telling me he “doesn’t like pretty women” as a compliment.

Moving away to another state without saying good bye or even breaking up with me.

Calling me and reciting “poetry” he’d written while drunk.

Trying to get me back by making me a mix tape.

And my current blog is here.