Me and The Fly

• I just listened to the audio book Middlesex, which is about a hermaphrodite who was raised a girl but always felt he was a boy.  And I thought my adolescent years were confusing.  It was a great book though!
  • Tomorrow I’m off to see The Fly, we always have a good time together…even when we are not drunk.  She told me she’d be waiting with bells on but I’m curious where the bells will be :eyebrow:
  • I was scrounging for change this morning to get a coffee because I hate to take out a $20 just for coffee :coffee:  It’s like I’m back in college again.
  • The next two things for the wedding we I have to work on are the honeymoon and finding a JP.  If you can offer any advice about going to Ireland you’d really help my ass.  As far as the JP, I wish they had emails but I have to call all these people :annoyed:
  • I really need to get some really top quality bras because I’ve simply had it with the ones I have.  The Wonder Twins just won’t accept any from Target or Kohls.  I try but they rebel :robin:
  • It’s Friday, that means I’ll be posting a lot of Sideblogs so feel free to join in on my boredom.

July 6, 2007 at 8:56 am

The Wonder Twins deserve nothing but the very finest!

2. themuttprincess

July 6, 2007 at 11:23 am

The wonder twins deserve the GOOD STUFF.

Rebeling ta-tas are not good. Go spoil them!!!

Maybe The Fly will have a cowbell. Nothing spices up an afternoon like a cowbell…..

July 6, 2007 at 11:25 am

Fab – They appreciate that Fab.

TMP – She dressed as a cow once, udders and all.

July 6, 2007 at 11:49 am

Sorry, Justice of the Peace.

5. themuttprincess

July 6, 2007 at 12:09 pm

The Fly sounds like a Hoot. Or a Moo rather. or a bissss.

6. Maureen

July 6, 2007 at 12:14 pm

Enter to win a trip to ireland here: http://www.wyndhamfoursome.com/

It’s been 20 years since I was in Ireland, so I won’t be much help myself… But, I’ve got an email in to my friend in Letterkenny who might be able to get in touch with an older friend of ours who was all about trying to start a career in Irish Tourism some years ago. If she can get ahold of him -and- if he’s free, I’m sure he would be happy to act as your personal tour guide for the duration of your honeymoon (probably for the price of a couple nights out drinking 😉 )

7. Angel

July 6, 2007 at 2:11 pm

I cannot buy bras at Target or Kohl’s either. My damn boobs are to big to fit in the sizes that they carry! (I think Kohl’s might carry larger sizes, but we don’t have one here).

8. cheri

July 6, 2007 at 3:45 pm

Two words – Victoria Secrets. NOT! I hate there over priced crap! Let me know where you find some good bras for the D-DD sized girls!!

July 6, 2007 at 3:47 pm

I’ve been told Lady Grace has good bras, I am gonna probably get one of theirs.

10. Krayzee Chickadee

July 7, 2007 at 8:10 am

Your Aunt and Uncle have both been to Ireland. They may have some info you could use.

July 7, 2007 at 8:55 am

So have my parents but it was a LONG time ago, still they can suggest good areas to visit.

I’m sure my Aunt has already given my mom a lot of ideas for me.